Account banned on 4 hours daily botting

Smallz

What are you actually doing?

I bot daily..no ban yet. and i use the dumbest scripts that i know had a high ban rate in the past.

Stop getting reported. 

Right now seems like the bot detection is at its lowest for me anyway. 

Started up (again) a few weeks ago, went through the whole ban phase to figure out what was up..

got one to stick and been running with him ever since. 

So far, got account to sub 100 combat with no issues,

Botting like mad on it, like 2 hours of agility, 4 hours slayer/combat, and a mix of any other skill I feel like botting in between 

This is using mirror mode which some people say is not worth it, but imo, this account has been botted more than any other account I've made for injection and has not been banned yet so there is that 

Also, done all quests that stealth quester offers and had no issues :doge: Used apa's sand crabs very early on for basic combat and range, alch cursing a monk using nights aio magic, all in the span of one bond! I now use it for black chin hunting since it's good money as well ?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 7hasheen said:

hmm, might have to try mirror mode :)

Only issue with mirror mode, is you need to keep a watch on it, sometimes scripts do get stuck due to not being able to find the right entities/objects in the game, but apart from that, pausing and unpausing fixes issues most of the time

also the latest mirror mode update fixed a lot of crashes (I've run a bot for nearly 9 hour straight before it started crashing, compared to like max an hour before that update)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, pawel44 said:

i own stealth quester have not had any bans. you are just doing sketchy shit. like running 10 quests in a row

Lol i safety botted the quest I did ernest the chicken and the restless ghost then breaked when and trained slayer came back an hour later did priest in peril then waited 2 hours to do animal magnetism, I don't see how 4 quest over the span of 5-6 hours is sketchy. 

3 hours ago, Biensehn said:

What are you actually doing?

I bot daily..no ban yet. and i use the dumbest scripts that i know had a high ban rate in the past.

Stop getting reported. 

Right now seems like the bot detection is at its lowest for me anyway. 

Started up (again) a few weeks ago, went through the whole ban phase to figure out what was up..

got one to stick and been running with him ever since. 

I've been doing combat/slayer for a bit then probably till around 40 range with breaks and usually taking 2 days to reach 40 range as I'm trying to safety bot as possible. After that I will do 1-2 quest then break for an hour and head back to combat and slayer. After everytime of doing a quest and logging in the next day it always seems as I am banned.

2 hours ago, Protoprize said:

So far, got account to sub 100 combat with no issues,

Botting like mad on it, like 2 hours of agility, 4 hours slayer/combat, and a mix of any other skill I feel like botting in between 

This is using mirror mode which some people say is not worth it, but imo, this account has been botted more than any other account I've made for injection and has not been banned yet so there is that 

Also, done all quests that stealth quester offers and had no issues :doge: Used apa's sand crabs very early on for basic combat and range, alch cursing a monk using nights aio magic, all in the span of one bond! I now use it for black chin hunting since it's good money as well ?  

From all the reading I've done is mirror mode doesn't do anything for you, but I might invest in vip and give it a try.

Edited by Smallz

39 minutes ago, Smallz said:

Lol i safety botted the quest I did ernest the chicken and the restless ghost then breaked when and trained slayer came back an hour later did priest in peril then waited 2 hours to do animal magnetism, I don't see how 4 quest over the span of 5-6 hours is sketchy. 

I've been doing combat/slayer for a bit then probably till around 40 range with breaks and usually taking 2 days to reach 40 range as I'm trying to safety bot as possible. After that I will do 1-2 quest then break for an hour and head back to combat and slayer. After everytime of doing a quest and logging in the next day it always seems as I am banned.

From all the reading I've done is mirror mode doesn't do anything for you, but I might invest in vip and give it a try.

I was like that as well, a lot of people think it's just a money grab, but imo, it makes a massive difference. I mean, look at it logically, with injection, you're actually modifying the game client live while it is communicating with the server! I'm sure the staff make sure that jagex have a hard time figuring out how to flag it, but technically, it is still possible for jagex to implement a method that flags your account based on the client you use. I mean, they can easily find out if you're using the official, or third party client (such as runelite or osbuddy) 

With mirror mode, long story short, the JVM gets mirrored into another process, and then code is injected into the mirrored live copy without changing any values inside of the actual client. This is also a reason why mirror mode runs slower overall, and also has reaction time settings. Because it is literally the game being mirrored and only game relevant commands being sent back to jagex's servers. 

From personal experience, i use injection for suicide botting, and mirror mode for the 2 mains I'm currently working on 

so much bad advice here  

1.  mirror mode does not change the scripts patterns; if you get banned for this reason mirror mode wont do anything for you (i.e mirrormode wont save you from careless botting) 

2. woodcutting fishing mining and quests are fine to bot  

only thing you should avoid botting on accounts you care about would be rooftop agility and common moneymakers e.g zulrah, flax spinning etc 

you're getting  banned because you make an account and only bot one or two things on them  for way too long 

Edited by childrenfirst

3 hours ago, Smallz said:

stop smoking dick. i ran 6 quests and the only hint i will give you is "DIVERSIFY YOUR TASKS"

if you be real with yourself who makes an account runs 6 quests and boom

same thing who creates account and trains WC 7 hours simply no one. common sense + trial and error will make you unbannable

Edited by pawel44

17 hours ago, Protoprize said:

Only issue with mirror mode, is you need to keep a watch on it, sometimes scripts do get stuck due to not being able to find the right entities/objects in the game, but apart from that, pausing and unpausing fixes issues most of the time

also the latest mirror mode update fixed a lot of crashes (I've run a bot for nearly 9 hour straight before it started crashing, compared to like max an hour before that update)

Thanks for the advice! I'll give it a go