iChaosAltar

Tom

23 hours ago, Notey said:

@Tom Could i trial this please.

TIA

Trial started

12 hours ago, Marcsaw said:

Scrolls rather than hopping, idles in lumbridge, idles in prayer tab rather than suicides wines

super glitchy overall

If there is anything in the log it would be super helpful

Hopping is a known concern

Hi Mate @Tom,

Thanks for allowing me to test the script.

Here's some feedback for your development.

I've only ran it for a short time (Less then 30minutes) - With time i can see this being a lot better but for now ill pass.

Some issues identified:

1. If i tell the script to take x (>50) bones it still only withdraws max invent amount, 1x burning amulet and "X" amount of Cash (usually 2,500). In this case the bot loses 2,500gp for no reason.
  2. It uses wine method to kill itself, this is fine however on death the gravestone has a marker (Blinking arrow), I don't know how this is coded but for some reason, when a inventory is finished and the grave is there, the script cannot see the wine? not sure if it uses a mixture of color detection etc. Maybe worth your time investigating.  NB: In my screenshot below you'll notice that it's trying to kill itself but won't click the wine. My gravestone is below that person, When the person died and left, only my grave remained, even then it didn't want to interact with the wine. I paused the script to get the "Null" click off and then resumed, that resulted in no joy either.
  3. On death, It will idle at lumbridge (Unless you manually click, pause / play on the script handler) read that little tip through this thread. Not very ideal :(
  4. Funny enough i had used both "Fast Method" & "Non-Fast Method" I encountered 1 PK'er - It had the logout screen ready which was great on the non fast method, but seemed useless when the guy disguised as a "naked" pulled out a DDS and started to spec me out, the script at this point tried to world hop.. May i suggest when being attacked, switch to "Fast Method" Automatically, this way we can utilize as much bones as possible before the death.
  5. Noticed on 3rd attempt a very bot like behavior - May need some urgent looking into, When it's walking to the altar it clicks a specific tile to navigate - Just very inhuman like. I highlighted the tile in my screenshot below.

Some images have been attached for your review and what log i could save.

Trying to Click Wine.txt

inIiaKy.png

FrWYA4g.png

Good Luck with the development!

-Notey

EDIT:

If you manually place noted bones in inventory, It will un-note and continue to use on altar so that's a +, however camera movements trying to go back into the altar room is a bit static? If the altar is visible and door is open > Just click the altar or use bone on altar from outside?

I suppose if you (Users) want to risk a few hundred bones and do it this was for a more "Stable" ish experience this could be an option (At your own risk ofc)

Edited by Notey
Credit Where Due
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Notey said:

Hi Mate @Tom,

Thanks for allowing me to test the script.

Here's some feedback for your development.

I've only ran it for a short time (Less then 30minutes) - With time i can see this being a lot better but for now ill pass.

Some issues identified:

1. If i tell the script to take x (>50) bones it still only withdraws max invent amount, 1x burning amulet and "X" amount of Cash (usually 2,500). In this case the bot loses 2,500gp for no reason.
  2. It uses wine method to kill itself, this is fine however on death the gravestone has a marker (Blinking arrow), I don't know how this is coded but for some reason, when a inventory is finished and the grave is there, the script cannot see the wine? not sure if it uses a mixture of color detection etc. Maybe worth your time investigating.  NB: In my screenshot below you'll notice that it's trying to kill itself but won't click the wine. My gravestone is below that person, When the person died and left, only my grave remained, even then it didn't want to interact with the wine. I paused the script to get the "Null" click off and then resumed, that resulted in no joy either.
  3. On death, It will idle at lumbridge (Unless you manually click, pause / play on the script handler) read that little tip through this thread. Not very ideal :(
  4. Funny enough i had used both "Fast Method" & "Non-Fast Method" I encountered 1 PK'er - It had the logout screen ready which was great on the non fast method, but seemed useless when the guy disguised as a "naked" pulled out a DDS and started to spec me out, the script at this point tried to world hop.. May i suggest when being attacked, switch to "Fast Method" Automatically, this way we can utilize as much bones as possible before the death.
  5. Noticed on 3rd attempt a very bot like behavior - May need some urgent looking into, When it's walking to the altar it clicks a specific tile to navigate - Just very inhuman like. I highlighted the tile in my screenshot below.

Some images have been attached for your review and what log i could save.

Trying to Click Wine.txt 10.83 kB · 1 download

inIiaKy.png

FrWYA4g.png

Good Luck with the development!

-Notey

EDIT:

If you manually place noted bones in inventory, It will un-note and continue to use on altar so that's a +, however camera movements trying to go back into the altar room is a bit static? If the altar is visible and door is open > Just click the altar or use bone on altar from outside?

I suppose if you (Users) want to risk a few hundred bones and do it this was for a more "Stable" ish experience this could be an option (At your own risk ofc)

A much needed detailed response, I appreciate the time you put into this.

I will certainly look into most of these issues, the major one is the idling in lumbridge, I still have no idea why it happens, since pausing / resuming script fixes it.

Sorry that the script did not live up to expectations in its current state.

On 11/26/2023 at 8:53 AM, Tom said:

A much needed detailed response, I appreciate the time you put into this.

I will certainly look into most of these issues, the major one is the idling in lumbridge, I still have no idea why it happens, since pausing / resuming script fixes it.

Sorry that the script did not live up to expectations in its current state.

Most welcome :) - I'll be happy to test out any revised versions, bought a seriously large amount of bones in anticipation of this script haha so ill help test till its perfected!

Would you also consider adding support for banking at lumby cellar?

- Notey

[INFO][Bot #4][11/28 11:48:45 PM]: Running state: me.mykindos.iChaosAltar.q.AUx@51d59007
[INFO][Bot #4][11/28 11:48:45 PM]: Determining bank status...
[INFO][Bot #4][11/28 11:48:45 PM]: Bank is not open, opening bank
[INFO][Bot #4][11/28 11:48:45 PM]: Exiting wilderness before banking

still idling

still taking out coins without bringing noted bones

19 hours ago, Marcsaw said:

[INFO][Bot #4][11/28 11:48:45 PM]: Running state: me.mykindos.iChaosAltar.q.AUx@51d59007
[INFO][Bot #4][11/28 11:48:45 PM]: Determining bank status...
[INFO][Bot #4][11/28 11:48:45 PM]: Bank is not open, opening bank
[INFO][Bot #4][11/28 11:48:45 PM]: Exiting wilderness before banking

still idling

still taking out coins without bringing noted bones

Was this the last message:  [INFO][Bot #4][11/28 11:48:45 PM]: Exiting wilderness before banking

If so, the problem should be fixable, for some reason OSBot still thinks you are in the wilderness but I presume you are not (and check you arent in a pvp world)

Are you able to send an image of your GUI after you setup? It should be noting bones as long as the 'Amount: ' number picker has a value set

Edited by Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...