Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

17 minutes ago, Jonesdude1 said:

I started having issues when it tracks the number kills I have left in a task, the numbers don't change per kill. Is this due to lag? 

I’ve noticed this issue also. Doesn’t effect the task though as when the completed message comes through it goes and gets a new task or is this different for you?

12 minutes ago, lukey372 said:

I’ve noticed this issue also. Doesn’t effect the task though as when the completed message comes through it goes and gets a new task or is this different for you?

Even when the task is completed, the script thinks the task is still active and banks/keeps killing the monsters. Even happens in the slayer cave. I have been forced to actively monitor it. 

3 hours ago, Jonesdude1 said:

Even when the task is completed, the script thinks the task is still active and banks/keeps killing the monsters. Even happens in the slayer cave. I have been forced to actively monitor it. 

I’ve noticed this as well, just keeps killing the monsters. 
Doing an experiment and only bottling this script with a certain account, 74 slayer so far and going strong!

Edited by dmrfc92

9 hours ago, lukey372 said:

I’m just going to leave this here since you failed to read the OP. Also most of your posts are for trials :leech:

For trials please join the discord and request one using our discord bot!

Yes, you are right, most of my posts are for trials. I have 8 scripts that I have purchased, and I always test scripts to see if they work for me. I will request on discord :)

14 hours ago, Jonesdude1 said:

I started having issues when it tracks the number kills I have left in a task, the numbers don't change per kill. Is this due to lag? 

14 hours ago, lukey372 said:

Hi mirror mode is broken right now for all scripts. ALl we can do is wait until osbot devs fix it

13 hours ago, Jonesdude1 said:

10 hours ago, dmrfc92 said:

I’ve noticed this as well, just keeps killing the monsters. 
Doing an experiment and only bottling this script with a certain account, 74 slayer so far and going strong!

Hi mirror is currently broken. We have to wait for Osbot devs to fix it