How Am I Getting Banned?

amDeep

1 minute ago, luciuspragg said:

Same reason I settled here! People here are willing to help when you show the initiative, it's a very solid community.

Hoping to soon find my groove, pretty demotivating having to restart over and over and losing all my money on bonds. ? 

But it's learning experience and the way of the game. I'm hoping once i'm partially successful I can be able to give back to the community. I really respect a lot of the people on the forums who've taken a serious interest into botting/gold farming. Because it really is a lucrative and smart business idea, wishing only I stayed with it instead of randomly quitting when I was a teen, lol!

On 2/28/2019 at 1:19 PM, amDeep said:

Using premium scripts to train my bots, switching tasks every 3-6 hours of botting TOTAL, I make all my bots take breaks, especially while sleeping they rest 8-10 hours. But i've had every bot i've created this week disabled, and have no idea why. I've had better luck with free scripts on p****bot.  xD

maybe 3-6 hours is a lot botting time, try to bot even less than that and use diferent breaks every day , also add some random things to ur accounts like handdone play time

other than that u know u are botting thats the risk to take

As someone who took on a similar journey a few months back, I'll throw in my 2 cents with hopes that it helps.
NOTE: I do not use OSBot or any other reflection/injection bot. I use my own Coordinate/Image/Color bot. 

1. I don't use rested accounts because I've never noticed a difference in the accounts lifetime. (I have tested them, though)
2. I don't use breaks of any kind in my bots because I've yet to find any evidence that it helps.
3. I run my bots 24/7 or as much as possible until either they're banned or maxed stat(s).
4. I do Tut Island by hand on all accounts.
5. In my experience, in-game reports will directly lead to a ban, so avoid others at all costs.

I've also invested hundreds of dollars into this adventure during this time, but I've managed to get several multiples on that investment at this time, so it's been worth it. But I will say, I spent a good 1-2 months experimenting, testing, and learning what does/doesn't/kind of works, so don't give up easily! 

49 minutes ago, poptartjake said:

As someone who took on a similar journey a few months back, I'll throw in my 2 cents with hopes that it helps.
NOTE: I do not use OSBot or any other reflection/injection bot. I use my own Coordinate/Image/Color bot. 

1. I don't use rested accounts because I've never noticed a difference in the accounts lifetime. (I have tested them, though)
2. I don't use breaks of any kind in my bots because I've yet to find any evidence that it helps.
3. I run my bots 24/7 or as much as possible until either they're banned or maxed stat(s).
4. I do Tut Island by hand on all accounts.
5. In my experience, in-game reports will directly lead to a ban, so avoid others at all costs.

I've also invested hundreds of dollars into this adventure during this time, but I've managed to get several multiples on that investment at this time, so it's been worth it. But I will say, I spent a good 1-2 months experimenting, testing, and learning what does/doesn't/kind of works, so don't give up easily! 

Are you using Simba by chance?

Personally, I have a good idea of what scripts I can use without any issues. I've made multiple accounts and used only certain bots on them to kind of test the waters and weed out the ones that have problems. It's cost me a lot of time, a lot of money and resources, and a lot of accounts. But I use 3 or 4 on a regular basis that I trust to walk away from for a few hours

I think it's pretty simple. Your just botting to long. For example if your botting 2 hours compared to 8 hours, at  8 hours your four times more likely to get ban just because your chance of being reported. Just test it out yourself. Do exactly what you did before but instead only bot HALF the time you were botting and be honest about it. I understand botting is like an addiction where you want to keep botting more and more lol.

The way I bot is kind of like yours I think, I will bot one skill that I want 99 in badly lets say fishing for 1 hour. Then move onto an other skill after that 1 hour to lets say smithing, Bot it for like 1 hour 30 minutes and take a break, I will then go back to the skill I want 99 in and bot it for 2 - 3 hours with 1 or 2 breaks in between, then change skills again but an other skill ETC. I bot for around 6 - 8 hours a day per account (Botting 2 accounts ATM). I have had some issues with some premium bots lately where sometimes they will break. Lets take one of my wintertod bots for example lately when I use it I have to constantly keep an eye on it due to it breaking and clicking the spot next to the brazzer and the spot the account was standing on before the start of the new match and I was stuck doing that for 1 - 2 hours before I even noticed, The next day I had a ban on the account.

The way I do it now is I sit and watch the bots, The bots scripts I feel I can trust with no issues I will leave running while doing things in real life, But the bot scripts that normally play up I sit with and watch a movie with the bot running beside it. An other good habit is to get a remote desktop app for your phone so you can use 4g when out in town to check up on your bots, But I prefer to use shadow tech (Due to having a shit PC and playing PC games on your phone is amazing while botting).

My botting habits have gotten me many high level accounts which I then sold on other websites, I do get bans but that's the way botting works and you should always expect them even if you do have good habits.

Edited by Jueix