How Am I Getting Banned?

amDeep

Botting has definitely become more difficult over the past few years. It'll take a lot of money, time and effort to find something that works for you - and even that isn't a guarantee. A lot of people who started botting lately have got fed up with constant bans and just stopped. And it might be the wiser choice for them, there are easier ways to make minor income.

10 minutes ago, amDeep said:

I'm just hoping botting isn't becoming irrelevant right now cause I just invested $200 into scripts and Lifetime Sponsor, and so far only thing i've gotten out of it is 8 accounts banned and a lot of wasted GP and time. 

Naw it's still going fine. Starting out is always rough and you will hit patches like this, just keep experimenting and you'll find something that works. You could also just focus on gold making full time with your bots and have the zulrah acc's as a side project?

15 minutes ago, luciuspragg said:

Naw it's still going fine. Starting out is always rough and you will hit patches like this, just keep experimenting and you'll find something that works. You could also just focus on gold making full time with your bots and have the zulrah acc's as a side project?

See that is definitely an option, but I don't do things unless it's the most efficient which is all botting is, efficiency. I won't actually bot unless it's going to be making me real money AKA Zulrah farming, but I gotta figure out why my premium scripts are getting my accounts banned and why p****bots free scripts aren't. Kind of blowing my mind honestly. I know my spots are good, I know my botting and resting times are good, I will however start doing tutorial island manually, verifying account emails and resting them before use, and i'll see if that changes anything.

Edited by amDeep

35 minutes ago, BottedUnited89 said:

I don't care what anyone says, but i use nothing but mirror mode, and i haven't received a ban yet.

Let me guess, this is coming from a sample size of 1-2 accounts?

From what I've seen, people get banned with mirror mode all the time. While also experiencing issues with bot stability and higher cpu/ram usage.

56 minutes ago, amDeep said:

See that is definitely an option, but I don't do things unless it's the most efficient which is all botting is, efficiency. I won't actually bot unless it's going to be making me real money AKA Zulrah farming, but I gotta figure out why my premium scripts are getting my accounts banned and why p****bots free scripts aren't. Kind of blowing my mind honestly. I know my spots are good, I know my botting and resting times are good, I will however start doing tutorial island manually, verifying account emails and resting them before use, and i'll see if that changes anything.

Almost all of the combat related bans I've had with public scripts and even my own happen around 40-60 combat skills. Once you're past that the rate drops sharply in my experience. Anyways my advice for you would be to just take it slow and be patient while you find what works, if it was easy to get an operation setup then everyone would be doing it. 

Edited by luciuspragg

12 minutes ago, luciuspragg said:

Almost all of the combat related bans I've had with public scripts and even my own happen around 40-60 combat skills. Once you're past that the rate drops sharply in my experience. Anyways my advice for you would be to just take it slow and be patient while you find what works, if it was easy to get an operation setup then everyone would be doing it. 

Yeh, i'm going to try and be more patient. Create the accounts let them rest and bot them a lot slower until at least 70+ in combat stats. Just super annoying as I know I could use free scripts right now and worry less about bans than with premium scripts. xD 

But I'm guessing there's just a different learning curve between clients.

14 minutes ago, adjacent said:

Let me guess, this is coming from a sample size of 1-2 accounts?

From what I've seen, people get banned with mirror mode all the time. While also experiencing issues with bot stability and higher cpu/ram usage.

I haven't tried mirror because it seems complicated to set up for mass botting as well as i've tried it and have had bots crash consistently Vs. stealth injection. Along with the high PC resource cost.

1 hour ago, amDeep said:

Yeh, i'm going to try and be more patient. Create the accounts let them rest and bot them a lot slower until at least 70+ in combat stats. Just super annoying as I know I could use free scripts right now and worry less about bans than with premium scripts. xD 

But I'm guessing there's just a different learning curve between clients.

I haven't tried mirror because it seems complicated to set up for mass botting as well as i've tried it and have had bots crash consistently Vs. stealth injection. Along with the high PC resource cost.

You can also work on their combat f2p though the ban-rate goes way up. Or even just start working on whichever skills you're wanting. Imo it's not too much of a difference with early levels whether or not it's free or premium, it's more a you get banned or you don't just based off botwatch paying more attention to new accounts doing repetitive things. It's when you get to more specialized and faster training methods that the premium scripts will really begin to shine and free scripts begin to stick out.

I'd still give mirror mode a try though, better to take a little while longer to set up than get far along and be banned.

3 minutes ago, luciuspragg said:

You can also work on their combat f2p though the ban-rate goes way up. Or even just start working on whichever skills you're wanting. Imo it's not too much of a difference with early levels whether or not it's free or premium, it's more a you get banned or you don't just based off botwatch paying more attention to new accounts doing repetitive things. It's when you get to more specialized and faster training methods that the premium scripts will really begin to shine and free scripts begin to stick out.

I'd still give mirror mode a try though, better to take a little while longer to set up than get far along and be banned.

Made two F2P accounts got banned within 30 minutes of creation. Yikes. But yeh, I need to be more patient early on. However, I used free scripts only on this account botting my standard methods and never got banned. I think I just had bad luck + aggressive testing. I think the tutorial island bot + not verifying emails is what screwed me. You think?1060905233_RunePure.png.421e0c7f3997b730af6357f68815b0e3.png

Edited by amDeep

8 minutes ago, amDeep said:

Made two F2P accounts got banned within 30 minutes of creation. Yikes. But yeh, I need to be more patient early on. However, I used free scripts only on this account botting my standard methods and never got banned. I think I just had bad luck + aggressive testing. I think the tutorial island bot + not verifying emails is what screwed me. You think?1060905233_RunePure.png.421e0c7f3997b730af6357f68815b0e3.png

Lemme chime in about botting Tut Island, I've gotten the majority of my accounts from there banned within a week with conservative botting. It could've been the script I was using but still I would recommend doing it by hand if you can. : > Good luck and I hope the ban hammer doesn't catch you again friend.

• Heart 1

24 minutes ago, amDeep said:

I've never bother botting tut island, usually just suck it up and put on a show while I run through it multiple times. So can't attest to it's affected ban rates. Imo unverified emails probably play a factor when reviewing the acc, because well why the hell wouldn't they. I'd try and go see if you could talk to some of the more dedicated account farmers and see what if any effect they've experienced not just when leveling but when selling the accounts too if they have verified emails on them.

• Heart 1

23 minutes ago, Runnwith said:

Lemme chime in about botting Tut Island, I've gotten the majority of my accounts from there banned within a week with conservative botting. It could've been the script I was using but still I would recommend doing it by hand if you can. : > Good luck and I hope the ban hammer doesn't catch you again friend.

Yah seems like a big no go from what i'm hearing now. Thanks for all the help Runn!

6 minutes ago, luciuspragg said:

I've never bother botting tut island, usually just suck it up and put on a show while I run through it multiple times. So can't attest to it's affected ban rates. Imo unverified emails probably play a factor when reviewing the acc, because well why the hell wouldn't they. I'd try and go see if you could talk to some of the more dedicated account farmers and see what if any effect they've experienced not just when leveling but when selling the accounts too if they have verified emails on them.

Yah, I definitely need some more updated knowledge regarding botting, I don't want to be prying into others methods though. Because I know I wouldn't want people bothering me with mine. Well.. for the most part. Everyone on the forum however seems very helpful and i'm grateful for all the responses!

2 minutes ago, amDeep said:

Yah seems like a big no go from what i'm hearing now. Thanks for all the help Runn!

Yah, I definitely need some more updated knowledge regarding botting, I don't want to be prying into others methods though. Because I know I wouldn't want people bothering me with mine. Well.. for the most part. Everyone on the forum however seems very helpful and i'm grateful for all the responses!

Same reason I settled here! People here are willing to help when you show the initiative, it's a very solid community.