Goal to 99 ranged without anything else

Jerry

2 minutes ago, T4TT03D said:

Aggressive botting, I like it. Surprised if you'd get away with a 21 hour session though 

Not entirely accurate, whenever I wake up and check on the bot it's logged out with the timer still rolling, i'd call it safe if you cut around 7-8 hours from it.

+ breaks

Edited by hiddenmaniac

2 minutes ago, hiddenmaniac said:

Training fletching right now to change things up, maybe only getting 99 ranged is a bit dodgy.

No doubt. Variety is important. Also, I believe training with very high efficiency for hours a day is high risk. You will get the hammer.

i know it gets said a lot... but do more human like things too. I for one play the beta worlds and pk there for fun for 30 minutes here and there

1 hour ago, Proofi said:

No doubt. Variety is important. Also, I believe training with very high efficiency for hours a day is high risk. You will get the hammer.

i know it gets said a lot... but do more human like things too. I for one play the beta worlds and pk there for fun for 30 minutes here and there

I 100% agree mate, going to pop some quests tomorrow. Doing the skills (Slayer, woodcutting, crafting etc) by hand atm for Ava's.