[Hunter] 10K Red Chinchompas

isamday6

Hello All!,

I am looking for a credible person to catch 10K Red Chinchompas on my IronMan Account. The account is 2 years old and has never, ever, ever been botted on. SO PLEASE NO BOTTING ON THE ACCOUNT! I have the private red chinchompa hunting area unlocked which means you will not have to compete against bots and low levels to hunt red chinchompas. I am level 85 Hunter so catching chinchompas is not a problem at all and you will have very good xp rates/catch rates. I can provide swamp tar/guam leafs for you incase you want to 3t.  All i need is for someone to catch 10K red chins and not bot while doing it. Please give me a price quote and a time estimate of when the service will be done. Please no outrageous prices or time estimates. I hope you all have a good night/morning and enjoy the rest of your day!

Thank You!

PS: ABSOLUTELY NO BOTTING!

8 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

I wouldn't let just anyone do this for you, a lot of people will bot this even though they'll claim they aren't going to.

I'd suggest going with someone reputable such as Dbuffed, I believe he does services like this. You may want to check out his thread:

I appreciate your response and caution very much! Still looking for more price quotes! A lot of people are messaging me price quotes, I will not accept your request if you message me with a price quote. PLEASE respond correctly by replying to the post!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, isamday6 said:

I appreciate your response and caution very much! Still looking for more price quotes! A lot of people are messaging me price quotes, I will not accept your request if you message me with a price quote. PLEASE respond correctly by replying to the post!

We charge the EXP rate + the chin cost if you are keeping them, appreciated that the guy linked us though.

Just now, isamday6 said:

Quote me a price either here or in message?

Red chins are 265 exp per catch, that's 79.5M for the experience.

15,780,000gp on top to keep the chins.

Just now, isamday6 said:

Well it's an IronMan I have no choice but to keep them. Your price is definitely noted. I appreciate th

No problem buddy, and yeah regular IM we can kill in the wildy, same with UIM but HCIM we cant >.<

On 1/24/2019 at 2:02 AM, isamday6 said:

Hello All!,

I am looking for a credible person to catch 10K Red Chinchompas on my IronMan Account. The account is 2 years old and has never, ever, ever been botted on. SO PLEASE NO BOTTING ON THE ACCOUNT! I have the private red chinchompa hunting area unlocked which means you will not have to compete against bots and low levels to hunt red chinchompas. I am level 85 Hunter so catching chinchompas is not a problem at all and you will have very good xp rates/catch rates. I can provide swamp tar/guam leafs for you incase you want to 3t.  All i need is for someone to catch 10K red chins and not bot while doing it. Please give me a price quote and a time estimate of when the service will be done. Please no outrageous prices or time estimates. I hope you all have a good night/morning and enjoy the rest of your day!

Thank You!

PS: ABSOLUTELY NO BOTTING!

Contact me please.