Ultimate Tutorial Island

Malcolm

On 1/25/2024 at 12:54 PM, Malcolm said:

Can you explain what the issue is?

Script won't even get past the first step involving wc/fishing/cooking. Won't open subsequent doors, won't cook the bread, etc. I could go on, but I am tired of waiting for fixes and getting accounts insta-banned after using your script. Now, I ask again. Can I have a refund? Further, if you can't issue it, who do I ask for one? This paid script performs miles worse than half the free scripts on the repository and I am beyond tired of waiting for fixes.

On 1/27/2024 at 6:22 AM, John Foster said:

Script won't even get past the first step involving wc/fishing/cooking. Won't open subsequent doors, won't cook the bread, etc. I could go on, but I am tired of waiting for fixes and getting accounts insta-banned after using your script. Now, I ask again. Can I have a refund? Further, if you can't issue it, who do I ask for one? This paid script performs miles worse than half the free scripts on the repository and I am beyond tired of waiting for fixes.

I had fixed previous issues and was unaware of new ones. In the future instead of just saying the script is broken, explain how it is so I can look into it.

I'll take a look this evening to see what is going on with it.

In the meantime, you can request one from Maldesto in the refund request section.

edit: I just confirmed completion with no issues.

image.png?ex=65cbbb21&is=65b94621&hm=98c533824f429bb1238a3579b3b70434db4090164469e14a1846daace4146825&

Edited by Malcolm
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...