How much money to put on each account?

Eldrism

Sorry, I'm always asking so many questions on here, it's probably pretty annoying. However, I was wondering how much money do you guys normally put on your bots? For instance I was looking at maybe using a tanning bot, however, for 24 hours of use with Green Dragonhide, it will cost me ~100m per account to get the resources for it to run for 24 hours which seems like a lot.

At the moment I'm having to keep running back to the GE manually every few hours to sell the leather and then go back to Al Kharid because I run out of hides/money.

11 minutes ago, Eldrism said:

Sorry, I'm always asking so many questions on here, it's probably pretty annoying. However, I was wondering how much money do you guys normally put on your bots? For instance I was looking at maybe using a tanning bot, however, for 24 hours of use with Green Dragonhide, it will cost me ~100m per account to get the resources for it to run for 24 hours which seems like a lot.

At the moment I'm having to keep running back to the GE manually every few hours to sell the leather and then go back to Al Kharid because I run out of hides/money.

do like 10M and keep rebuying hides after

I'd suggest finding a different method man, you won't be able to run a tanner for 24 hours. If you are able to - it's pure luck. Too much risk with too little reward.

Find something that only requires 100k-2m or so per account for supplies or w/e. What you want is low risk is with a DECENT reward so when bans do occur you're not losing a fat chunk of GP.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

I'd suggest finding a different method man, you won't be able to run a tanner for 24 hours. If you are able to - it's pure luck. Too much risk with too little reward.

Find something that only requires 100k-2m or so per account for supplies or w/e. What you want is low risk is with a DECENT reward so when bans do occur you're not losing a fat chunk of GP.

You can easily run tanner for weeks if u have private one ?