Injection account bans at all time high right now?

Protoprize

1 hour ago, bankerkrak said:

The two accounts I botted were both rested accounts with a couple of hand completed quests like waterfall etc.

Botted both about 4 hours on and off on each account. Seems pretty weird that it suddenly is a problem om the 5th day.

Maybe getting vip is a smart move, however mirror mode isn't compatible with most of the scripts I purchased.

Now you see what I mean ? And I'd say mirror mode is definitely worth it, only issue is that you can't suicide the account using mirror mode when you think you're done with it :/

As far as I know, Reflection was created because we all suspected that injection could be detected, so this shouldn't really be news to anyone. Injection should really only be used on suicide bots, never on accounts that you would prefer not to lose and DEFINITELY NOT on any account that you can't / don't want to lose. Just my two cents ?

1 hour ago, anuslicker said:

3e15cdbdcbb97baa46b06145f9f0157a.png
https://gyazo.com/3e15cdbdcbb97baa46b06145f9f0157a

NMZ 2-6 hours a day with breaks :) Got upto 88 ranged

Yeah, I just caught a 2 day from NMZ.. I was doing a 6 hour session when I woke up, 3-4 hours of actual play, and then a short session in the middle of the night. Lasted ~4-5 days.