Khal Pest Control

stooz

Hi there,

I've been botting on and off for the last 2-3 weeks using various scripts for a few hours at a time no problem. I purchased Khal's Pest Control script and was feeling confident because I hadn't had any problems. I used it 3 different nights for maybe 1 hour each time and when I tried to log on the 4th night I had a 1 day botting ban.

Anyone else have this issue? What should I due to prevent this in the future? Is that script very unsafe? Help plsssss

Thank you

8 minutes ago, stooz said:

Thanks dude I had no idea! I'm asking if this script has had problems in the past. 

Sorry but thats a stupid question.
Im sure people have been banned using this script, and some havent.

Its just a matter of botting smartly. Not hours at a time :)
Happy new year!

• 4 months later...
On 1/2/2019 at 9:03 PM, stooz said:

Thanks dude I had no idea! I'm asking if this script has had problems in the past. 

Please note: Things are difficult to get in osrs, have a high ban rate botting it. 

You can bot things like power fishing or fletching, cooking very flawless, but skills like mining or getting void and and and have a high chance of getting banned. 

Also i would recommend you to use the mirror mode, in my opinion it's much safer. 

i have used  3 accounts on very low / minimal activity on pest control all banned within 3 days, [account each with a fresh ip, only played 3 hours - 3 hours,] [ 6 hours a day in total each acc]

the script is pretty much detected and the spot is highly moderated specially after the last updated making pest control go almost twice as fast!

Edit: and yes i used the same script from Khal

Edited by Ask4Help