Spider's Wilderness Looter F2P 80-120k/ Hour

Spider Scripts

• 2 months later...

hey guys love the idea of this script. and did make decent gp per hour. but i got a brand new proxy and ran two bots on it with this script and got banned 2.5-3 hours in. did i get unlucky or do you guys just run like 20 bots on one script one proxy to make it worth it. paid 80 cents for a proxy and made less than 500k so it deff wasnt worth it for me. i might try again tho and ill let you guys know if it goes any different. would love any tips if people are doing it differently.

40 minutes ago, phatphishjam said:

hey guys love the idea of this script. and did make decent gp per hour. but i got a brand new proxy and ran two bots on it with this script and got banned 2.5-3 hours in. did i get unlucky or do you guys just run like 20 bots on one script one proxy to make it worth it. paid 80 cents for a proxy and made less than 500k so it deff wasnt worth it for me. i might try again tho and ill let you guys know if it goes any different. would love any tips if people are doing it differently.

People don't tend to run 20 bots per proxy, they just replace banned bots. Personally I don't exceed 5 bots per proxy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2019 at 10:26 PM, phatphishjam said:

20 per proxy is too much

On 12/15/2019 at 6:26 AM, phatphishjam said:

I tried the script over 7 accounts and managed to run it on average 4 hrs before getting banned. I stretched it once going to 6 hrs with 20min breaks every hour. 

The script itself works well, it does get stuck at the ditch every now and then but it may be just me being impatient and not letting the script do its thing. 

I feel like the high ban rate comes from the large population density in pvp worlds or wilderness. Players and often or not other botters will be reporting you to get rid of the competition (my 2c). 

If you accept the fact you are gonna get banned with this script, then it is a nice inital gold farming script to have to mae some starter cash

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2019 at 2:26 PM, phatphishjam said:

You used an .80 cent proxy thats why my man. If you use "datacenter" proxies its gotta be virgin. Residential however is a lot better to use if you can afford them. D Bolter and I both sell proxies that aren't trash. I have been botting the same accounts for months. I have a f2p pure I made last year it has 90 str 90 range 40 attk 100% botted. You just gotta figure out methods that work for you.

On 1/9/2020 at 9:22 PM, onelasttime said:

I tried the script over 7 accounts and managed to run it on average 4 hrs before getting banned. I stretched it once going to 6 hrs with 20min breaks every hour. 

The script itself works well, it does get stuck at the ditch every now and then but it may be just me being impatient and not letting the script do its thing. 

I feel like the high ban rate comes from the large population density in pvp worlds or wilderness. Players and often or not other botters will be reporting you to get rid of the competition (my 2c). 

If you accept the fact you are gonna get banned with this script, then it is a nice inital gold farming script to have to mae some starter cash

You are doing something wrong, obviously.. Think of it like this do you play rs for 6 hrs and on the dot every hour take a 20 minute break? That's a pattern = banned. Use residential proxies if you want your account to last a long time, datacenter for quick farms. 

Edited by RawrChad

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...