Mith Darts VS Toxic Blowpipe ??

heheimpro

Firstly, if this is in the wrong section could a Moderator please move it. Thanks :)

Anyway, I wanted to ask at 75 range or infact any range is the damage inflicted per second a lot greater If I was to use the Toxic Blowpipe with Mithril Darts, as opposed to Mithril Darts by themselves? Is the blowpipe really worth it or won't it up my xp/hour by much?

I am killing Rock Crabs on a 1 Defence pure, if that makes any difference.

Cheers :)

27 minutes ago, ez11 said:

bp is better but a lot more expensive

you can just calculate yourself if its worth using for you: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wzy1VxNWEAAc0FQyDAdpiFggAfn5U6RGPp2CisAHZW8/edit#gid=158500257

Thanks i'm trying to use it but when I select the dropdown for 'weapon' it just keeps saying loading? - I've saved the DPS calculator as it instructed to do so - in order to use it :/

20 minutes ago, leony said:

You need to think of the respawn timer, if your going to be waiting 20 seconds for respawn might aswell take your time on the darts, 200 gp for a scale isn't worth at rock crabs.

Nmz and maybe break even on herb boxes.

You have a point, but still thought, if you were to have a BP the xp/hour may be much higher

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2018 at 9:32 PM, leony said:

You need to think of the respawn timer, if your going to be waiting 20 seconds for respawn might aswell take your time on the darts, 200 gp for a scale isn't worth at rock crabs.

Nmz and maybe break even on herb boxes.

Spawn timer starts from the second a mob dies. Even if the respawn timer is 20 seconds, it's still worth having more dps.