Tried to get banned at NMZ. Couldn't do it

DylanSRT

I always thought NMZ would be easy detection by Jagex for bots so I avoided ever using it until about a month ago. I had a spare bot testing account leftover so I was like fuck it I'll just make a quick script for NMZ to see how far I can get him. I wholeheartedly believed it would be banned in a day or two because I was going to push it....

Fast forward one month and not only have I maxed Att, Str, and Def , but also ranged with addy arrows lmao. 

This entire time, I pray flicked at a rate of 600ms without any variance. So literally the bot would click every 600 ms on the dot for hours only stopping when it needed another dose of overload. I was getting close to 135k xp/hr towards the end. I got 6 hour logged at least 25 days in the past month so I basically suicided it but not a peep from Jagex. I could understand that it would be hard to detect human vs bot if I was only clicking to overload every 5 minutes. My hypothesis is that for this reason, Jagex just stopped monitoring NMZ altogether. You can get away with anything in there.

Despite using 5 very low points bosses, buying herb boxes every day, and not turning on zapper or recurrent damage, I still ended up with a fuck ton of points:

image.png.0ac2f297ddfcd42eb49732ffbb83e102.png

Have you guys had the same experience? I should note however that this account was low-lvl but it had been made about 2 years ago. So it may have avoided bot detection due to it's age.

I had three different relatively new accounts banned WHILE this bot was running at NMZ rofl.  Like they actually got disconnected and  were banned while this bot was running on the next tab. And that happened three different times. They were all doing much less obvious stuff. This is why I know for a fact that they don't IP flag. Their detection is truly befuddling. It explains why some people have had better luck with mouse macros than OSBot, and I believe it. It seems like the most obvious stuff easily slips under the radar.

One thing I know for sure is that if you have any old accounts laying around, use those to bot instead of a newly created one. It seems to have a big impact.

Edited by DylanSRT
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, tarxan said:

The bot banning team is on X-mas vacation so bans will be lighter until new years

I suppose so, but in other areas they have still been sharp (if not sharper) than they have been in the past. For instance I've noticed it has become very difficult to bot on a new account without like 2 weeks worth of actual and productive play time. I never had so many bots banned at low levels as I have recently. 

Edited by DylanSRT
  • Like 2

They are currently only banning botfarmers. They are most likely just taking most of the bots and keeping track of them, for the next bot busting stream. I'm pretty sure either after Christmas or during New Years, there will be another livestream. I've been botting 24/7 for the past week, getting as many levels as I can. Basically hoping for 2k skill total and a 2 day ban. 500 total levels left lmao. 

If I get a perma ban, I'd be pretty sad. But on the one hand, I didn't spend much time on this account. On the other, I would've lost quite a bit of electricity lmao.

I know someone who's been 24/7 botting for the past month and still not banned, so somethings fishy. Abuse it while you can because rest assured, there will be a massive banwave soon.