Firecape service needed

godfarther41

3 minutes ago, godfarther41 said:

Hey new round here would apreciate if someone explained how this works anyway have account with 54 prayer , 85 range 75 def need fire cape what are the prices ? Have all gear (blow pipe ,fury , v helm and skirt and armdayly body

Can do for 12M + your supplies. Add me on discord (ID found in signature) 

As for how it works

1. Pay for service upfront
2. Use verified MiddleMan. 

Edited by NeonAsura

4 minutes ago, godfarther41 said:

Hey new round here would apreciate if someone explained how this works anyway have account with 54 prayer , 85 range 75 def need fire cape what are the prices ? Have all gear (blow pipe ,fury , v helm and skirt and armdayly body

My worker should be able to help you, contact me on Dbuffed#0067 on discord or Dbuffedwinz on Skype.

Not sure what his pricing would be, but for your safest bet :)

12 minutes ago, godfarther41 said:

Heres how it works .. we talk privately on skype or discord .. we set some terms of service that we agree on .. payment usually comes first and then you provide acccount info .. the service provider logs in .. he does the job and updates u frequently .. he logs out .. u check ur account then change your password and if everything satisfactory .. you give +1fb and the service is complete 

I can do this for you for 8M (i will use your blowpipe scales and darts ..and some potions .. discord: Stepper#7566 

31 minutes ago, godfarther41 said:

Can do it for 7M :)