Bot Profit/Hr

brayden921

12 minutes ago, brayden921 said:

Im guessing that would be herb cleaners or unf potion makers? You'd just need the balls to leave a lot of starting capital on the account xD

I'm not getting anything close to even 400K/hr with unf potions, but I'm also not doing the best herbs possible since that would mean a substantially higher risk per account. With minimal risk, I'm getting around 200-250K/hr per account. 

• Like 1

I would say anything above 200k for p2p is enough to break even long term, so shoot for anything above that and you are good. There is a big caveat here however. Personally, I have changed most of my bots to lower profit, less bans methods, as they are ridiculously low maintenance. With some methods you can literally gather your gold off a bot once a week and not really worry about bans at all. In my opinion, this makes botting a lot less time consuming, as you arent constantly making new accounts, training / buying accounts, or worrying about your accounts during the day. To each their own I guess

Edited by Guy Fieri
  • Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Guy Fieri said:

I would say anything above 200k for p2p is enough to break even long term, so shoot for anything above that and you are good. There is a big caveat here however. Personally, I have changed most of my bots to lower profit, less bans methods, as they are ridiculously low maintenance. With some methods you can literally gather your gold off a bot once a week and not really worry about bans at all. In my opinion, this makes botting a lot less time consuming, as you arent constantly making new accounts, training / buying accounts, or worrying about your accounts during the day. To each their own I guess

This is a really good point, thanks for sharing :)

7 minutes ago, Guy Fieri said:

That's sort of how I do things right now, just not quite as hands off as you probably would be from the sounds of it... I offload/reload my bots cash stacks each night/morning and only need to remake the accounts every 6-7 days (if they even get banned). Overnight runs usually just mean loading less cash and accepting a lower profit per hour overnight.

• Like 1