Ban rate at Minnows?

iskip legs

At almost any world I log into at minnows I see accounts with 20-30m fishing exp and they're there all day, everyday. I know they're bots because they're synced with their movements.

I've searched the internet and I can't find any threads on this. 

I'm curious as to what the ban rate is at Minnows; are minnows a huge ban hammer? is Jagex turning a blind eye to minnow bots? What are your experiences? 

Edited by iskip legs
adding info.

4 minutes ago, Mootopia said:

Theres a 37% ban rate at Minnows. :xboge:

In actuality, Minnow ban rates are actually quite high, do get to the level of the bots/players you were seeing, you would probably need a really decent private script.

I'm looking into acquiring a private script. 

I've been using Kals premium script and mirror client, only botting 3-4 hours in the afternoon (After work hours). The more I'm researching, I'm thinking I'm going to go with a private script as I'm on an account I'd like to keep.

Edited by iskip legs

1 hour ago, iskip legs said:

I've been using Kals premium script and mirror client, only botting 3-4 hours in the afternoon (After work hours). The more I'm researching, I'm thinking I'm going to go with a private script as I'm on an account I'd like to keep.

2 Things, 

1) If you're not going to be doing this on a large scale, it's most likely not worth it to actually buy a private script

2) even if you buy a private script, you will lose the account since you botted on it. Don't bot on accounts you care about.

Entirely up to you either way though, just a bit of advice.

5 hours ago, iskip legs said:

You'd better stop botting on that account because even with 1h a day you can get banned. 

2 hours ago, Tom said:

ye pretty low banrate with osMinnows

So I'm curious, everything I've read says more popular scripts will get you banned faster? Looks like a lot of people are using osminnows. Maybe that speaks for itself.. I just assumed buying a more expensive script would immediately cut out some of the cheaper crowd.

1 hour ago, iskip legs said:

So I'm curious, everything I've read says more popular scripts will get you banned faster? Looks like a lot of people are using osminnows. Maybe that speaks for itself.. I just assumed buying a more expensive script would immediately cut out some of the cheaper crowd.

Generally speaking, less people using something, the less it looks like a bot to jagex. Thats my opinion anyway

9 hours ago, iskip legs said:

Price doesn't accurately reflect the quality of the script. I could sell a shit script for $100 and it'd still be a shit script but it'd be your personal shit script. The thing with quality scripts is the person making them has to be smart. If the person making the script is smart then they're not going to charge small amounts since their time is worth more than $100 for a well written, fully tested, bug free script that they may have to even spend additional time providing you support.