New to Pking

evenflyox

You should definitely start with a low lvl pure.. Gmaul/Range is very mainstream build, so there will be alot of noobs but also good players. And if you enjoy getting tier 10s id say it is the best build for it. You will die very easily but you can also very KO easily.. You will get the hang of msb-gmaul 1 ticking really fast. Start with a gmauler after you get bored of it you can go 60 or 75 attack to make it more versatile.. The good thing is you can make a zerker after being a pure  or basically any build.

19 minutes ago, afomaege said:

You should definitely start with a low lvl pure.. Gmaul/Range is very mainstream build, so there will be alot of noobs but also good players. And if you enjoy getting tier 10s id say it is the best build for it. You will die very easily but you can also very KO easily.. You will get the hang of msb-gmaul 1 ticking really fast. Start with a gmauler after you get bored of it you can go 60 or 75 attack to make it more versatile.. The good thing is you can make a zerker after being a pure  or basically any build.

So like an ideal build would be 50 att 1 def 99 str 99 range 13 or 15 pray? and then does mage matter on that build or not since you can't get veng?

21 minutes ago, Perryy said:

PM me for lessons XD

What kind of style PK'ing are you intrested in? There's alot of styles/builds to pk with. I'd suggest start with a low level build if you're new, maybe even F2P tbh to get used to the ticks.

I'm really looking at like PVP worlds/BH but mainly BH, I just remember doing it back in the day but was never really good at it lmfao

6 minutes ago, evenflyox said:

So like an ideal build would be 50 att 1 def 99 str 99 range 13 or 15 pray? and then does mage matter on that build or not since you can't get veng?

Mage doesnt really matter unless you want to NH/Tribrid/Hybrid. You're not able to use veng on 1 def accounts btw... If you wanna use vengeance you should main PK or zerk/void    

Edited by Perryy

3 minutes ago, Perryy said:

Mage doesnt really matter unless you want to NH/Tribrid/Hybrid. You're not able to use veng on 1 def accounts btw... If you wanna use vengeance you should main PK or zerk/void    

That's what I was thinking, I thought Lunars required some kind of def along the way so I was wondering if it mattered to train it or not