Titan Two Mod Chip

ProjectPact

Hi, I didn't know if anyone uses a Titan Two mod chip and would like to test out my new script I wrote. You must have a Titan Two to run it. Script written in C.

ELITE AIM

Elite Aim is an AIO aim abuse script that works on many games that have an aim assist feature, such as Fortnite, Call of Duty, and GTA.

Features: 

- 3 different modes of aim abuse (aim abuse, aim abuse v2, aim abuse + jitter)

- 4 different preset aim speeds depending on your ping

- An informative mod selection display using the Titan Two's LCD screen & LEDs

Aim Abuse: 

1. To enable or disable any of the 3 different aim abuse modes, hold the left trigger while pressing down on the dpad. The light indicator should change from red, to one of 4 colors (White, Green, Purple, or Gold) that indicate the current reaction time. 

2. In order to change the reaction time, or speed, for each of the 3 different aim abuse modes, hold the left trigger while pressing either left on the dpad for higher ping times, or right on the dpad for lower ping times.

Poor  = above 100 ping

Moderate = 100-80 ping

Great  = 80-50 ping

Excellent = lower than 50 ping

3. Finally, to switch between the 3 different aim abuse modes, hold the left trigger while pressing upon the dpad until you match the mode with the letter that depicts it:

A) aim abuse (regular)

B) aim abuse v2

C) aim abuse + jitter

To temporarily disable any of the aim abuse modes during gameplay, quickly tap and then hold the ADS trigger

You may find my script on the SDN within the GtunerIV application (All applications are free on their SDN)