Accounts being locked after selling them.

Raguto

4 minutes ago, Raguto said:

Not using anything that alters my IP.

a couple things, 

1) you're creating the accounts on residential ip's and not just datacenter proxies right?

2) Why not just provide a trash email if your selling the account so it won't matter if the account gets locked?

3) Are you resting the accounts after creating them? if not, I suggest doing atleast 1 week rest

7 minutes ago, Mootopia said:

a couple things, 

1) you're creating the accounts on residential ip's and not just datacenter proxies right?

2) Why not just provide a trash email if your selling the account so it won't matter if the account gets locked?

3) Are you resting the accounts after creating them? if not, I suggest doing atleast 1 week rest

1. I am not using a proxy or a VPN or anything like that, I just create the accounts on my home IP.

2. So I should just use a throwaway email upon account creation and just let the buyer use that?

3. No, I'm not.

12 minutes ago, Raguto said:

1. I am not using a proxy or a VPN or anything like that, I just create the accounts on my home IP.

2. So I should just use a throwaway email upon account creation and just let the buyer use that?

3. No, I'm not.

1) Good, you shouldn't have too much trouble in that aspect.

2) There isn't any reason not to. If you don't you lose the account, if you do, you lose like 2 min of your time and the buyer can unlock at any point in time.

3) I suggest resting them for a week or so, It will help with the quick lock thing Jagex does when an account goes far soon after being logged into/out of

1 hour ago, Mootopia said:

1) Good, you shouldn't have too much trouble in that aspect.

2) There isn't any reason not to. If you don't you lose the account, if you do, you lose like 2 min of your time and the buyer can unlock at any point in time.

3) I suggest resting them for a week or so, It will help with the quick lock thing Jagex does when an account goes far soon after being logged into/out of

1) Agreed.

2) Most important. People are more likely to buy - if you provide the creation email too. (which is why I provided this comment.

3) In my opinion. If you are making it a "safe" account. Still bot after tutorial island a little bit. (derailing conversation so ending it.)

3 hours ago, Raguto said:

Not using anything that alters my IP.

If you're not using anything that alters your IP and you're creating multiple accounts on the SAME exact IP over and over of course accounts are going to get locked. I think if you create something like 5-6 accounts in a row on a single IP they start getting automatically locked.

Just add a disposable email to the accounts, register each account to it and give it to the buyer. It will allow them to recover the account should it get locked and it will allow them to switch the account to their own email.

Disposable emails have no passwords so if that's what it's registered to the buyer should feel 100% safe. As long as it's a unique email no one else will access it.

Just so you know, those locks from creating accounts on your home IP over and over will eventually turn into automatic bans on any account created from your IP, even if you never bot. It doesn't last permanently but there may be a few weeks where you can't even make an account legit without being banned immediately after tutorial completion. I suggest you start using proxies for creation of multiple accounts, even if you're doing things 100% legit yourself.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake