Best Fruity NMZ set up for piety pure

Bennifer

Hello!

I'm asking what would be the best inventory set up for my 60 attack piety pure for botting NMZ. As of right now i'm using 23 prayer pots, 4 overload pots and a gmaul. I'm wearing max strength bonus and getting around 65k strength exp an hour at 92 strength. What so you think? Whats your best method to cheaply get those 99s?

3 hours ago, Bennifer said:

Hello!

I'm asking what would be the best inventory set up for my 60 attack piety pure for botting NMZ. As of right now i'm using 23 prayer pots, 4 overload pots and a gmaul. I'm wearing max strength bonus and getting around 65k strength exp an hour at 92 strength. What so you think? Whats your best method to cheaply get those 99s?

yes

21 minutes ago, Perryy said:

Don't think that's the answer he was looking for.

ON: What's ur defence level? And could you show me ur preset gear.

he is asking about the loadoat of his inventory he already wearing his max strenght he said this is what i currently got now and thats the best loadout so 

yes

1 hour ago, gekkebakker said:

he is asking about the loadoat of his inventory he already wearing his max strenght he said this is what i currently got now and thats the best loadout so 

yes

He is asking what we think about it, you cannot just answer a no or yes to that.