osFighter

Tom

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, DragonSlayer5342 said:

Can I please try this and do you reccomend mirror or stealth? I've had one p2p banned took 2 days no breaks. second account f2p perm banned 12 hrs of botting 1 day. 

Trial started.

Personally recommend stealth, however I don't bot anymore and haven't kept up to date, I just know mirror has had more 'detections' lately and is more error prone.

Try botting less with more breaks, sounds like you're putting some serious hours in which never ends well unless its a completely private script doing something niche

Ocasionally I just come to say: This script is only suitable for teleportation method to lumbridge.
Fails at such incredibly high rate. I cant even make a list of things that are wrong with it.

I do still use it for some instances. Try to fix antifire drinking. It drinks once at start but never after. I dont know what the  cause could be

Edited by Mihkuz

9 hours ago, Mihkuz said:

Ocasionally I just come to say: This script is only suitable for teleportation method to lumbridge.
Fails at such incredibly high rate. I cant even make a list of things that are wrong with it.

I do still use it for some instances. Try to fix antifire drinking. It drinks once at start but never after. I dont know what the  cause could be

Will take a look at the antifire stuff, but if you want other things fixed then you will have to describe the issues since a lot of the time it comes down to config / using mirror mode or not

Looking at code, it looks for the chat message to contain 'about to expire' before redosing on antifires, its possible they changed this message or you have it filtered out?

30 minutes ago, homo45 said:

trial please?

Trial started

Edited by Tom

Tbh I have no clue what it could be. Ive had this script for many years. Doesnt matter just surprised its still somewhat operational
I used regular antifires, im going to try super extended. Will see how it behaves. Maybe there will be a error of some sort

Still not working  5 days later

Edited by Mihkuz