osFighter

Tom

when a cannon runs out, theres a short period of time where it requires 2 clicks to get it firing again. one to load 30 cannonballs and one to fire it. its a pretty short window, less than a second, and I believe its right before the cannon stops rotating. when your script happens to fill the cannon during that window, the cannon fails to fire because the script only clicks once. i dont know how long it would take to fix itself because i dont let it stand next to a still cannon in a multi combat zone lol

4 hours ago, Zgerstmyer said:

when a cannon runs out, theres a short period of time where it requires 2 clicks to get it firing again. one to load 30 cannonballs and one to fire it. its a pretty short window, less than a second, and I believe its right before the cannon stops rotating. when your script happens to fill the cannon during that window, the cannon fails to fire because the script only clicks once. i dont know how long it would take to fix itself because i dont let it stand next to a still cannon in a multi combat zone lol

Yep I know exactly what you're talking about, i'll see what I can do for that.

• Like 1

And for the love of god please make the script stop looting other peoples stuff. I have this set to loot the runes off abby demons and it just clicked the other side of the wall so it can spend 20 seconds running after 800gp of someone elses chaos runes. I stopped the script so fast i almost dropped my wax pen. im glad i was watching it. Really not cool

4 hours ago, Zgerstmyer said:

And for the love of god please make the script stop looting other peoples stuff. I have this set to loot the runes off abby demons and it just clicked the other side of the wall so it can spend 20 seconds running after 800gp of someone elses chaos runes. I stopped the script so fast i almost dropped my wax pen. im glad i was watching it. Really not cool

If you define a combat area, it won't loot outside of that defined area, which might help with this issue you are having.

I'll take a look into those other full inventory issues you are having, in the mean time I would suggest leaving a few slots open. Replace item will work for things like whips, its just runes that are a bit weird since it doesn't recognise you have that stack already

• Like 1