osFighter

Tom

Version 1.06 (Coming within 24 hours i hope)

- Loot when out of combat option
- Caged monster option

With loot when out of combat, I still expect it to attack something else before picking up the loot, but after its killed the second monster, it will pick it all up.
Be warned that if the monsters are aggressive, this is not the option for you

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Tom said:

Version 1.06 (Coming within 24 hours i hope)

- Loot when out of combat option
- Caged monster option

With loot when out of combat, I still expect it to attack something else before picking up the loot, but after its killed the second monster, it will pick it all up.
Be warned that if the monsters are aggressive, this is not the option for you

Thank you for the add Tom!

Hi guys

As you can see, my account was created long long ago, and botted the sh*t out of this game...

starting again after another ban, so only running premium scripts, playing 50% of time myself on osbot client (they can see wich you use?)

nevern do gold farming things since bonds exist but was curious about reported bans with this script?

have you any idea? Of course, considering standard rules, being not botting for 4-6h without break, don't bot goldfarming, watch your normal 'playtimes' (aka not botting at night and playing at day; account being online for 24h), different your tasks, and DONT (DONT) bot on multiple, even 2 accounts sim...

This should reduce the risk of being flagged, and I KNOW this risk if botting...

Any figures on how many ppl really got banned by using this script?

Thanks!

I bought this bot, i wanted it to train my defence to 60 (from 58), str to 50 (from 47) and attack to 60 ( from 51. 
I put the bot on max 3 hours, with 15 minute break. 
I also put it down in castle wars, next to ogres.
With lots of food, and told it to pick up big bones and bury them. 

Now when i wake up, 7 hours later, it just stood in castle wars, logged in. With inventory full off bones. 
It had only trained to 50defence, and 49str. 
I cant fucking play today then. When it stayed logged in whole fucking night doing absolutely nothing..

Edit: it got too caught picking up bones so it took my prayer to lvl 61 instead.. 

Also, when the bot is finished doing an action (very often) it drags the mouse to the top left corner of the screen. I'd say that would be a huge botting flag. 

And i bought this bot. but its showing me advertisments? Like wtf i want refund

Edited by Ruudii

6 hours ago, Ruudii said:

I bought this bot, i wanted it to train my defence to 60 (from 58), str to 50 (from 47) and attack to 60 ( from 51. 
I put the bot on max 3 hours, with 15 minute break. 
I also put it down in castle wars, next to ogres.
With lots of food, and told it to pick up big bones and bury them. 

Now when i wake up, 7 hours later, it just stood in castle wars, logged in. With inventory full off bones. 
It had only trained to 50defence, and 49str. 
I cant fucking play today then. When it stayed logged in whole fucking night doing absolutely nothing..

Edit: it got too caught picking up bones so it took my prayer to lvl 61 instead.. 

Also, when the bot is finished doing an action (very often) it drags the mouse to the top left corner of the screen. I'd say that would be a huge botting flag. 

And i bought this bot. but its showing me advertisments? Like wtf i want refund

I'm not sure my knowledge is enough to fully answer your question... but i've also got similar situations (be sure) but take it as a lesson. no bot is 100% waterproof and the best thing is to report this to the developer so he can take a look at it...

Aside from the fact that you 'can't play today' garbage IMO, you were already planning to bot overnight and play during daytime (tip: worst idea everrrr) 

paid script are always improving, I and everyone else had bad experiences expecting them to get banned, but the scripter can't solve this issue with you mentionning what went wrong and THEN e can adjust it so it works fine....

Hoping you have some patience, you CAN play now but just play legit aka manually bro..

Greetings

EDIT: you've created your account in 2013, wich took me some calculation... (no), that you've been botting long long long time and should alrady have considered this risk.

Edited by bexxe

4 hours ago, bexxe said:

I'm not sure my knowledge is enough to fully answer your question... but i've also got similar situations (be sure) but take it as a lesson. no bot is 100% waterproof and the best thing is to report this to the developer so he can take a look at it...

Aside from the fact that you 'can't play today' garbage IMO, you were already planning to bot overnight and play during daytime (tip: worst idea everrrr) 

paid script are always improving, I and everyone else had bad experiences expecting them to get banned, but the scripter can't solve this issue with you mentionning what went wrong and THEN e can adjust it so it works fine....

Hoping you have some patience, you CAN play now but just play legit aka manually bro..

Greetings

EDIT: you've created your account in 2013, wich took me some calculation... (no), that you've been botting long long long time and should alrady have considered this risk.

I tried some free bots back in 2013. Then i've not played osrs since. 
And my plan was to do the attack to lvl 60. Thats not 7-8 hours of work.

Yes, i know its not 100% waterproof. But i didn't expect the bot to just stay logged in. It should have atleast logged out when it didnt know what to do. 
I expected more from a paid script. My bad. 

Edit; I don't a refund, but i was really mad when i realised this when i woke up. I hope i can get this explained, or even have a fix to the problem i encountered.

Edited by Ruudii

1 hour ago, Ruudii said:

I tried some free bots back in 2013. Then i've not played osrs since. 
And my plan was to do the attack to lvl 60. Thats not 7-8 hours of work.

Yes, i know its not 100% waterproof. But i didn't expect the bot to just stay logged in. It should have atleast logged out when it didnt know what to do. 
I expected more from a paid script. My bad. 

Edit; I don't a refund, but i was really mad when i realised this when i woke up. I hope i can get this explained, or even have a fix to the problem i encountered.

Ruuudi, i also bought this script and was training on this "i'm not a bot place" aka falador caste white knight... did a 'quick' powernap of 3 hours LOL, but must confess my account was trying to enter the mining guild (?!) there are some things in scripts we'll never really understand. I've been trying to enter the mining guild for 20 min without break... fairly sure i won't get banned on monday when a J mod reviews this weird behavious but there is, like you mentionned, lot's of work to do. Loggin out when npc is out of sight and not banking, if no exp gain for the last 10 min (idk) --> logout. I can keep this list going on but it's the developer that need to do his work and we need to give feedback on what went wrong, or what went flawless...

IMO, this script has many, kinda, usefull options but he really needs to work on the script working flawless instead of adding new features that actually don't work that well.

Greetings fellow botter, maybe coincidence... but also set my script to get 60 att and then train str... LOL

EDIT: also set level 60 to change but the thing is it also messed up, running to totally different location and try to enter mining guild? BRUHHHH...

Edited by bexxe

14 hours ago, bexxe said:

Ruuudi, i also bought this script and was training on this "i'm not a bot place" aka falador caste white knight... did a 'quick' powernap of 3 hours LOL, but must confess my account was trying to enter the mining guild (?!) there are some things in scripts we'll never really understand. I've been trying to enter the mining guild for 20 min without break... fairly sure i won't get banned on monday when a J mod reviews this weird behavious but there is, like you mentionned, lot's of work to do. Loggin out when npc is out of sight and not banking, if no exp gain for the last 10 min (idk) --> logout. I can keep this list going on but it's the developer that need to do his work and we need to give feedback on what went wrong, or what went flawless...

IMO, this script has many, kinda, usefull options but he really needs to work on the script working flawless instead of adding new features that actually don't work that well.

Greetings fellow botter, maybe coincidence... but also set my script to get 60 att and then train str... LOL

EDIT: also set level 60 to change but the thing is it also messed up, running to totally different location and try to enter mining guild? BRUHHHH...

I suggest you avoid using this bot for now. 
Today i recieved a 2day ban for botting. As i expected from such botting behaviour, its so easily seen by other players and moderators. 

The bot detecting systems are really good too. So unusual behaviour flags the account. Then some mods come looking at it. 

If i bot again after this im getting permanent ban. 

So, that makes me done with botting. 

Sorry guys, I was away for 4 days so I haven't been able to respond to any concerns.

@Ruudii Sorry that I wasn't able to give you a trial before you ended up purchasing. I am very sorry about your account.
The advertisements aren't from my script, you need to be a VIP on OSBot to remove them.
As for the other things you said, I'm going to check that banking in castle wars, but for the rest unfortunately I can't recreate the scenario as I'm not sure on the exact settings you used. It could be something very small making this happen for you.

@bexxe The script is still pretty new, so I don't have any reliable ban rates for you, however in the time I was away it looks like you gave it a shot anyway.
I'm not sure why it would try to enter the mining guild, the scripter don't code stuff like this so it's most likely related to OSBots webwalker, which tries to create the shortest path to your destination, which can often be wrong. 
For the combat style switching, if possible could you recreate the settings you used and show me a screenshot? Just to make sure its not user error

Great script one issue i've come across tho, in the looting tab items do not seem to be replaced if marked so for higher value items. Also is there a way for items to only be picked up if noted? 

update: figured out a work around for this issue, looks very suspicious though. 

Edited by birdchest

• Token changed the title to osFighter