One day ban

SpringWaterPaul

so yeah this  first time getting oneday ban usually i got  permaban?

why did i get just one day? i have been botting on that account all the time almost 1000 total lvl

will all stats be reseted?

the last script i used was Perfect Sand Crabs

should i stop botting on that account now

Capture2.PNG

7 minutes ago, viljami323 said:

so yeah this  first time getting oneday ban usually i got  permaban?

Yo, 1 day bans will be given to non-moneymaker bots(Sand crabs for example) You'll get permbanned for botting moneymakers. 

will all stats be reseted?

No, they'll remain the same. 

should i stop botting on that account now

Yes, well.. if the account means alot to you. Because offenced accounts will get banned quicker

Edited by Perryy

Just now, Perryy said:

Yo, 1 day bans are used for non-moneymaker bots(Sand crabs for example) You'll get permbanned for botting moneymakers. 

No, they'll remain the same. 

Yes, well.. if the account means alot to you. Because offenced accounts will get banned quicker

Does that mean I'm being monitored closely from now on? forever ?

now i am thinking what script got me, i also tried  poopbot and sorceress garden script

3 minutes ago, tomco said:

Same happend to me on multiple accounts,  the accounts were exactly as they were when they logged out. I wouldn't bot again on that account though.

did figureout what script got you banned?

you're not really being "monitered" any closer but jagex has already determined that you were botting and given you a strike, so any suspicion of botting will result in a permanent ban without them needing to manually look into it further. Consider the account "on parole" until your strike is quashed or goes away for some reason.

31 minutes ago, nezbomb said:

you're not really being "monitered" any closer but jagex has already determined that you were botting and given you a strike, so any suspicion of botting will result in a permanent ban without them needing to manually look into it further. Consider the account "on parole" until your strike is quashed or goes away for some reason.

so you are saying i can still bott? and maybe wont get banned if i take it easy?