[OSRS Mobile] How to Get Free 7-Day Memberships + Mobile on Windows

poptartjake

On 11/6/2018 at 2:17 PM, poptartjake said:

I used this method to successfully create and train 4 new accounts w/ 7 day free memberships. Enjoy :) 
(NOTE: This guide will be Android only, steps should be same/similar for iPhone, just change Google accounts for Apple accounts)

Requirements: 
1. Multiple Gmail Accounts
2. Android device with OSRS app installed
3. Valid Payment details for Google Play Store

Steps:
1. Log into your desired account on OSRS app.
2. Open the in-game store and click to buy membership (should open a new window).
3. Select 1-month membership offer (it should say something about a 7-day free trial).
4. Go through the membership setup and select your valid payment details when asked.
5. After you see the message saying "payment confirmed" or something to that extent, go into your OSRS account settings and cancel the membership like normal.
6. Profit...

You can repeat these steps for any number of accounts that have not yet claimed this offer by doing the following.
1. Log out of OSRS on the app.
2. Go to your Android device's settings and add a new Google account that has yet to claim this offer (the offer is attached to your Google account).
3. Repeat steps 1-5 above with the new OSRS and Google accounts.

BUT WAIT! What if I don't have an iPhone or Android that can run OSRS!?!?! Can I still get this offer??? 
YES! 

There is an application for Windows (not sure about OSX) called "Bluestacks" that allows you run an emulated Android instance on your desktop with no additional software. 
1. Download and install Bluestacks (ask Google).
2. Go through the setup process to get your Android emulation running.
3. Open the Playstore App on the home screen (log into your Google account if you haven't already).
4. Download OSRS Mobile.
5. You're now able to run OSRS Mobile on your Windows desktop (and yes, it seems to run smoother than the normal desktop clients lol).

I've only just started playing around with all of this in the last week or so, but I've got a strong background in emulation and virtualization, so I'll do my best to provide support within this thread for anyone who tries this. :) 

does it really worth it? i dont know man u need a credit card for each account so sounds like no posible to do for more that 1 account

is it possible to use fake cc like we use to do with twich¿?

On 11/25/2018 at 3:38 PM, Axldeth said:

does it really worth it? i dont know man u need a credit card for each account so sounds like no posible to do for more that 1 account

is it possible to use fake cc like we use to do with twich¿?

Completely worth it for me, at least. I'm averaging around 10-20M per account before receiving any bans (a couple are still without bans). 

Same CC used on all of them, only thing that has to be changed between accounts is the Gmail you use (phone verification is a bitch ;) ).

• 2 weeks later...

I create 4 accounts with membership 7 days, now I ask for mobile verification but my number has already been used many times when I do it on the PC, on the cell phone I can create them but now the problem I have is that I do not want to accept the card. credit, I always use it in an account I took it out and repeated the process, did someone pass this on? to know if it is normal

(sorry my english, i use translator

Edited by Keyster99

1 hour ago, Keyster99 said:

I create 4 accounts with membership 7 days, now I ask for mobile verification but my number has already been used many times when I do it on the PC, on the cell phone I can create them but now the problem I have is that I do not want to accept the card. credit, I always use it in an account I took it out and repeated the process, did someone pass this on? to know if it is normal

(sorry my english, i use translator

I actually made 5 accs about 2 hours ago using the same credit card. didn't have a problem at all.

59 minutes ago, Keyster99 said:

Do you create them from the mobile or bluestack? Do you use proxy?

Either or should work. I personally make all mine on my devices, but I have multiple physical devices + multiple Bluestacks instances. All accounts are always created on the proxy to reduce any chance of lockouts. 

1 hour ago, Keyster99 said:

Do you create them from the mobile or bluestack? Do you use proxy?

i make the accs on PC, and then log in on my tablet and do it that way. Gotta delete my accs thru settings to actually get the free week thing to show otherwise the Play Store/OS Mobile Won't let me get it. I don't bother using proxies, they get me banned real quick lol.

7 minutes ago, Guy Fieri said:

Been dabbling in botting on the mobile client. Aggressively macroing for a week or two now and have seen no bans ?

I just suicided 99 fletching over this last week on a fresh account. Currently, my more impressive mobile bots are Magic Trees and Chinchompas (any type). ? 

Edited by poptartjake