Ragnars Warrior Guild - 「Collect Tokens」「Progressive Defender Looting」「Camp Top/Bottom Floors」

Ragnar Lothbrok

15 minutes ago, mikehamz said:

Now whenever I run it with the new version killing cyclopses only it goes up to like 30 percent CPU usage and I have to close osbot in task manager. Also the version before this one wasn't looting steel defender either.

I have a fix however I can't test it at the moment - feel free to add my on discord and I can send you a copy if you wish to test and I can release the new version publicly.

Ragnar Lothbrok#7873

so the older version started working good with the settings of camp top floor only at black after steel it picked up all the way to rune. After you run out of tokens though it keeps spamming the door trying to get in with less than 100 tokens? Maybe add a check for that and stop the script if it's not in the new version already.

edit: Script ended up getting me a d defender eventually, but I suggest do not run this script without baby sitting, I fellasleep while it was trying to get into the cyclopses room for like 8 hours straight hopefully no ban inc...

Edited by mikehamz

On 10/19/2018 at 9:54 PM, mikehamz said:

so the older version started working good with the settings of camp top floor only at black after steel it picked up all the way to rune. After you run out of tokens though it keeps spamming the door trying to get in with less than 100 tokens? Maybe add a check for that and stop the script if it's not in the new version already.

edit: Script ended up getting me a d defender eventually, but I suggest do not run this script without baby sitting, I fellasleep while it was trying to get into the cyclopses room for like 8 hours straight hopefully no ban inc...

Which room - the bottom floor?

v1.3 pushed

Can you add a feature to use special attack when available? just a thought. I'm liking the script so far though, no issues.

Edit: Also when doing the animated armour maybe you can remove where it will right-click and pick up the warrior tokens first. Just left-click the entire pile like any other player would.

Edited by BottedUnited89
Another thing that could help maybe?
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, reyesleo said:

collects tokens flawlessly, when upstairs fighting cyclops it didn't pick up defenders for me. but when out of food it did rebank and all :) 

how do I run this script? Do I need to place the file in osbot folder? 

@reyesleo

@Ragnar Lothbrok

Edited by riseofrage

3 hours ago, riseofrage said:

how do I run this script? Do I need to place the file in osbot folder? 

@reyesleo

@Ragnar Lothbrok

Lookup the osbot file on your computer, click it then click data>scripts and leave it open. Download the jar from this post and drag it in there

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...