WTB Zulrah Account

nasty

45m for 75 mage only zulrah is underpriced imo. The quests for zulrah alone are worth 30m alone if pre done. Add in the time it takes to get a decent defense, hp, and 75 mage..  Alching to 75 takes at least 10 hours & Who knows how long 70 def would take. Theres a price you pay for having something thats "ready to kill"

5 minutes ago, h0nestbot said:

45m for 75 mage only zulrah is underpriced imo. The quests for zulrah alone are worth 30m alone if pre done. Add in the time it takes to get a decent defense, hp, and 75 mage..  Alching to 75 takes at least 10 hours & Who knows how long 70 def would take. Theres a price you pay for having something thats "ready to kill"

I understand where you're coming from, it was just a personal estimate after buying a few zulrah accounts in the past. I don't usually buy mage only accounts so have no experience. If i used only services to level some accounts to 75 mage/75 range/70 def fully zulrah quested it would most likely be more than 70m however this is the average price these accounts sell for.