UIM - need some advice

guywithlsd

Okay, so i got this UIM collecting dust for years now and decided to give it a shot and play - had spare prime acc so threw it on this badboy 

I ask for a tip or opinion you have on where to start what to focus on. It has nice start done already. 

Main quests i should mention - Dragon slayer , tree gnome (spirit tree), Plague city, pries in peril, Elemental workshop 1, almost all f2p quests.

My plan was - Do nat spirit --> Unlock fairy rings --> finish Ardy easy diary -->  maybe focus on getting construction levels to somewhere -- maybe focus on getting some other very important quests?

What then? I have no idea. I personaly don't care what to do tbh as i just want to try enjoy the game , the nostalgia or w/e. But I was thinking it would be cool to get some tips on what is most /more important at my levels? maybe some core goals i could try to reach before doing what ever.

c0b00d01d5cc00f0c10340c4bc7670f1.png 21218c898c501927d1fdf86045beb2c7.png1e0c2cc7834d715a1c399d82adc32ee1.png2bd1610110cb5c1a8cfeb20232bfed55.png

Edited by guywithlsd

On 9/20/2018 at 2:45 PM, Lost Panda said:

Look through UIM youtube progress videos , try to follow their steps

tbh UIM isnt really that fun imo : x , why not just play a regular one or a hcim?

Idk, looking someone playing is not my thing, i would better like some tips on what is more important over other things and just do them u now. Not like i want to follow some guide or w/e.

And tbh with you - i can't even imagine playing regular acc. I have been botting for 10+ years now i guess, all my life with this game i was botting. I have no interest in grind that shit out when i know i can grab a bot and do it u know. Why would i waste my 10 hours of expensive time to grind out something i can buy from GE with botted gp..feels absolute stupid.

Now ironman is something ou can't rush or anything. Makes the feel of game really like it was when i was kid - wandering around doing random tasks and don't thinking about how fast i want to reach that or that, just enjoying the game and the feel. Idk how to explain tbh.

On 9/20/2018 at 3:20 PM, Tony said:

Look up "Iron NoBank" on youtube, hes the OG UIM and has some really good content.

i checked it and idk there is nothing that would teach me anything. i mean, it's not hard to youtube quests and just do them u know, his content looks not informative at all.

like i mentioned above, i'm more interested in "pro tips" on what is more important over other things. 

Or like - how to efficient train herblore while getting something else out of doing that.

But thanks for trying to help. I think i figured out my next few goals - POH with to store my void. Get gracefull. do quests - monkey madness for dscim + few of entrana quests. Heroes quests. and then i'll see.