Feedback/experience

ilikecheating

Hey guys, I had decided to bot a little bit, like 1 month ago and I just want to tell you some of my experience I have collected yet. 

I bought the Fishing Script of Czar, and started to bot like 4-6h per day. I do not use proxys, and did only make breaks while using the commands of windows to shut down my computer after like 2-3 hours. I did this daily twice. 

Sometimes I went pking with my acc or did a minigame like to get the full fishing outfit, just to make a regulare break of fishing. I started fishing with lvl 35, now I'm almost lvl 90! I am going to continue botting my fishing lvl to 99.

To avoid reports by players, I am usually texting in public and do some smalltalk. 

Today I made a big mistake and went fishing sharks in the fishing guild. I forgot to turn on the shutdown command and bottled for about 8hours straight. My acc is still alive, and I hope it's tomorrow either. 

I think you just need the right botting script, and a good technique to stay alive and avoid any bans. Or maybe I'm. Just lucky. 

These are my experience. 

Thx. 

1 hour ago, ilikecheating said:

Hey guys, I had decided to bot a little bit, like 1 month ago and I just want to tell you some of my experience I have collected yet. 

I bought the Fishing Script of Czar, and started to bot like 4-6h per day. I do not use proxys, and did only make breaks while using the commands of windows to shut down my computer after like 2-3 hours. I did this daily twice. 

Sometimes I went pking with my acc or did a minigame like to get the full fishing outfit, just to make a regulare break of fishing. I started fishing with lvl 35, now I'm almost lvl 90! I am going to continue botting my fishing lvl to 99.

To avoid reports by players, I am usually texting in public and do some smalltalk. 

Today I made a big mistake and went fishing sharks in the fishing guild. I forgot to turn on the shutdown command and bottled for about 8hours straight. My acc is still alive, and I hope it's tomorrow either. 

I think you just need the right botting script, and a good technique to stay alive and avoid any bans. Or maybe I'm. Just lucky. 

These are my experience. 

Thx. 

Don't ever get too comfortable, once you lose an account or 2 you will know what I mean.

@ilikecheatingIn my time of botting i've lost nearly 6 accounts. All very good stats.. all of them lost from mistakes from this. This is why I stopped botting unless I was babysitting it the whole time. This isn't fool proof but it helps to talk to people, talk shit, do stuff manually.. try to mimic the bots you use when doing those tasks. Good scripts will help, and breaks etc are good and all, but I have gone 12 hours straight botting stuff and didn't get banned.

There is no fool proof way to bot and not get banned. However there are simple things you can do to make it a lot better for yourself. Breaks, talking, normal play, bossing, etc. Good luck :)

your probably fine. Honestly I don't even expect you to be banned OK NVM THEN, you seem to know how to bot modestly. Especially since you mix regular gameplay in. Botwatch is designed to ban goldfarming accounts not casual botters. 

I'm also suspect bans have to do more with ip and account age; newly made accounts are monitored as the goldfarming meta is skewed towards f2p mass sucide farms, and these accounts are ran off VPS or proxies with data center ips. 

Good luck with 99 fishing and anymore that you wish to bot. Just don't get too bot happy, you end up ruining the game for yourself just as I have 8 years ago on RS2, IMO there no sense of accomplishment when your just running someone else's script. 

Edited by PayPalMeRSGP