(Req) hardcore account created

siilentalk

Wanting a hardcore ironman created.

will pay 12m for following;

-tutorial island (I provide account)

- 1-5 thieving on men for steel axe

- 50 fire making (you chop the logs with bronze/steel axe)

- 400 cakes from cake stalls. 

Terms and conditions-

- you must supply bond and I will re-imburse

-you must not bot, and you must provide screenshots of all level from known non-bot clients

-you will leave a 3 day cooldown period to insure no bots were used

skype- live:siilentalk

pm for discord

Edited by siilentalk

2 hours ago, H1tthefloor said:

I'll do this if a VMM holds the funds.

If you can sort a VMM who will meet the demands of my terms and conditions, including all screenshots and cooldown period, that is fine.

You also stated the last time we spoke on discord that Panda was a VMM. This is false, and wrong for you to suggest when working on his behalf. @Lost Panda

If you find a genuine VMM and cover fees etc, not a problem.  I have vouches for orders with accounts with upwards of 200m wealth, i won't pay for a VMM

Edited by siilentalk

1 hour ago, siilentalk said:

If you can sort a VMM who will meet the demands of my terms and conditions, including all screenshots and cooldown period, that is fine.

You also stated the last time we spoke on discord that Panda was a VMM. This is false, and wrong for you to suggest when working on his behalf. @Lost Panda

If you find a genuine VMM and cover fees etc, not a problem.  I have vouches for orders with accounts with upwards of 200m wealth, i won't pay for a VMM

I'm not interested in this order. I have been more than reasonable and have been met with aggression. I think there might be a reason that after going on 4 days you have only had 1 interested party. I have vouches for accounts with over 500m of wealth. This isn't some ego measuring contest. Nonetheless, I wish you luck in finding someone willing to agreeing to your set of demands.

• Like 1