Is this a good deal?

Ragnar3

Hi, I have decided to sell my maxed main to a website for 250$, I won't be sending any pictures as the website (account warehouse) are securing it.

I won't go back on the deal as I don't play the account or ain't played the account in 2 years.

But has the  following stats and untradeables:

99, attack/str/def/hp/prayer/range/. (94 mage) (83 Slayer).

It also has 188 qp (nothing impressive) legends quest/MM/RFD all done on it (Important ones).

untradables: Fcape,Bgloves,D defender,Torso,Full set of Void.

It only has a total level of 1568, I was just curious to see if 250$ was a good price.

I have a (fully quested) Zerker which needs maxing out, so if I ever did play rs myself again. I have a perfect project sitting there.

8 minutes ago, Arches said:

Most account buying websites will lowball you on principle due to a lack of reputation, if you were to sell your account you would get way more provided you had the reputation.

I agree with them on this you probably could have got more selling outright here with a VMM. I've been having trouble with people wanting to deal with me due to low rep but that takes time.

1 hour ago, Ragnar3 said:

Hi, I have decided to sell my maxed main to a website for 250$, I won't be sending any pictures as the website (account warehouse) are securing it.

I won't go back on the deal as I don't play the account or ain't played the account in 2 years.

But has the  following stats and untradeables:

99, attack/str/def/hp/prayer/range/. (94 mage) (83 Slayer).

It also has 188 qp (nothing impressive) legends quest/MM/RFD all done on it (Important ones).

untradables: Fcape,Bgloves,D defender,Torso,Full set of Void.

It only has a total level of 1568, I was just curious to see if 250$ was a good price.

I have a (fully quested) Zerker which needs maxing out, so if I ever did play rs myself again. I have a perfect project sitting there.

you wouldnt sell a main account, with that rep for that kind of price, so you did a good deal overall

I have sold quite a few accounts to account warehouse, they generally offer less than half what they relist the accounts for.  For example they offered me $80 for my league of legends account, but have multiple accounts worse than mine listed for $350+ Their ToS is also pretty punitive towards sellers. However, selling an account privately with your rep would be next to impossible. Did they rip you off? Yes. Was it probably the best deal you could have gotten in your circumstance? Also probably yes.

Edited by h1tthefloor
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, h1tthefloor said:

I have sold quite a few accounts to account warehouse, they generally offer less than half what they relist the accounts for.  For example they offered me $80 for my league of legends account, but have multiple accounts worse than mine listed for $350+ Their ToS is also pretty punitive towards sellers. However, selling an account privately with your rep would be next to impossible. Did they rip you off? Yes. Was it probably the best deal you could have gotten in your circumstance? Also probably yes.

yes I agree bro, I would of kept it if I played rs. But I ain't even been on the account for literally 2 years. So I am thinking it's a gain not a lose, At the end of the day 250$ is still a nice amount of dolla, They did offer me 20$ for my fully quested zerker! which I responded really angry. but yes with my rep I could not have got a better deal (I have no intention of scamming them though).

21 hours ago, Ragnar3 said:

yes I agree bro, I would of kept it if I played rs. But I ain't even been on the account for literally 2 years. So I am thinking it's a gain not a lose, At the end of the day 250$ is still a nice amount of dolla, They did offer me 20$ for my fully quested zerker! which I responded really angry. but yes with my rep I could not have got a better deal (I have no intention of scamming them though).

yeah that wouldn't be a good thing to do.

Albeit $250 is a good price, I would have personally kept it myself to test money making methods/goldfarming methods at higher level tiers/new content added for research purposes.

BUT if your happy with what you got that's all that matters <3