V2.5.18 Mirror mode not working

DylanSRT

Just wait for the Developers to fix the issue. The more impatient we get as a community the more likely the developers are to take it slow....

I know if I have people bitching that they cant connect to the network I just bump them lower in priority than the people who don't say anything but I know they are facing the same issue.

^Now that could be false in these developers minds, but also you don't want a quick fix that breaks next week or tomorrow so let them work their magic and methodically and slowly figure out what is causing problems so they can deliver and A1 update.

<3

1 hour ago, Knuckolls said:

Just wait for the Developers to fix the issue. The more impatient we get as a community the more likely the developers are to take it slow....

I know if I have people bitching that they cant connect to the network I just bump them lower in priority than the people who don't say anything but I know they are facing the same issue.

^Now that could be false in these developers minds, but also you don't want a quick fix that breaks next week or tomorrow so let them work their magic and methodically and slowly figure out what is causing problems so they can deliver and A1 update.

<3

I understand that, and I didn't mean to rush, just wanted as soon as possible. If anything, it would be nice to let us keep using V17.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cooldoruk60 said:

Yeah man mirror mode ftw. I realized using client injection even once can get you banned. I only use mirror mode now and have had no bans since. 

indeed. Mirror mode is the one of the safer modes of botting.

The safest is this thing called actually playing the game. I created it just this week.. perhaps you've heard of it?

:doge:<3