Sleep When Disconnected

Jack Shep

I'm currently working on a runecrafting script and it works pretty well. However, I don't have the best wifi and I disconnect once every hour or two. When I disconnect the bot tries to log back in, but when it does it gets a message on the login screen and stops running. Is there a way to get the bot to sleep for a couple minutes when it disconnects to allow my wifi to re-connect to the internet, then log back in and continue botting?

6 hours ago, Alek said:

It waits 5 minutes and attempts to log in 2-3 times, therefore it waits a total of 15 minutes.

I recreated the issue by starting a script and disconnecting my computer from wifi. Once the account fully disconnects the auto login tries to log in once, then it gets "Error connecting to server." and stops the script immediately.

59 minutes ago, Jack Shep said:

I recreated the issue by starting a script and disconnecting my computer from wifi. Once the account fully disconnects the auto login tries to log in once, then it gets "Error connecting to server." and stops the script immediately.

Make your own login handler

8 hours ago, Chris said:

Make your own login handler

Is that the easiest way to go about it? I'm rather new to writing scripts and login handlers look quite intimidating. If there's no simpler way, I will definitely try and learn and understand them, but if there is an easier way I'd much rather go down that route.