Jump to content
Knuckolls

[Buying] Forum Thread [PP/07] [PP Preferred]

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I would like to commission someone to create me a custom thread layout for my upcoming Questing, Powerleveling, Account Creation Services.

I will give you specifics over PM, Discord, Skype for what I would like included.

Regarding the layout design and (not including the T.O.S and Services offered) Everything is open to the artists creativity.

I thought I had commissioned someone, but it seems they forgot or life got in the way and I haven't heard anything from that artist. Therefore I am hiring once more.

Please PM me or reply here if you are interested.

Best Regards,

Knuckolls <3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Best of luck friend, I am still searching for a new signature lol.

Need a signature for workers, you know?

Best of luck to you as well friend.

It took me ages to find someone for my new Avatar and Signature aswell. And I'm going to need to get them changed once I start my services thread anyways with an embedded link to my Skype, Discord, and thread D:

<3

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

deceiver#2697 discord will be home in a few hours

2 hours ago, Knuckolls said:

Hello,

I would like to commission someone to create me a custom thread layout for my upcoming Questing, Powerleveling, Account Creation Services.

I will give you specifics over PM, Discord, Skype for what I would like included.

Regarding the layout design and (not including the T.O.S and Services offered) Everything is open to the artists creativity.

I thought I had commissioned someone, but it seems they forgot or life got in the way and I haven't heard anything from that artist. Therefore I am hiring once more.

Please PM me or reply here if you are interested.

Best Regards,

Knuckolls <3

 

2 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

Best of luck friend, I am still searching for a new signature lol.

Need a signature for workers, you know?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Mio said:

:???:

Do you do graphic design templates?

10 minutes ago, Deceiver said:

deceiver#2697 discord will be home in a few hours

 

 

Alright I'll hit you up.

I'm currently at work, thus discord doesn't work for me at the moment. Hopefully we can figure something up.

Edited by Knuckolls
Clarification?
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...