Why are there no chatboxmods in the chat?

MoneyMan

What is the point of this thread? Can't you just PM the staff that you claim to be are online but not in the chat?

School has started for pretty much all of us and that's why our activity is way less now.

Also if we are mature enough to not break any rules, then there is no problem at all? Just screenshot if someone breaks the rules and report the user. I know it won't solve the problem directly but atleast punishments will be given if we are online.

Also the 13 hours hint was pretty obvious.

Although I don't use the chat box since I don't see a point in it, the people that took the chat box mod jobs knew already knew what they were getting into, whether or not they have lives doesn't mean anything. I'm not saying it's wrong to go outside(lol), but if they don't have the time to do what they were told, then why do they even have the chat box mod title? They're no more useful than any other player, and I'm sure others would be better off with the chat box mod title than some of the current ones. (Also Aza, I don't understand why you're getting so flamey towards MoneyMan, he's making a good point.) I'm glad people do things outside of RS / OSbot, but if they REALLY don't have the time for this 'hobby' then they shouldn't have the title.