Rdm’s 07 Adventures

RDM

So, as many of you know I have quit botting/blackmarket use and have been playing 07scape legit again and have been loving it. 

Start a fresh account✅

Activate twitch prime ✅

Get 82 fishing for minnow for profit to fund bonds ❌

I got to 70 fishing last night as well as 40 str and 40 agility via barb fishing, have been getting around 40k xp/hr. Id say that’s a pretty good acheivment seeing as I have been so lazy and botted 100% if my accounts for the last 2 years up until this account.

The plan for today is get 45 agility via canifis rooftop for marks of grace and 45 strength via questing. After that back to barb fishing til 76 fishing and fishing trawler for the anglers outfit since it is a req for minnows.

Then Profit $$$

Edited by RDM

2 hours ago, RDM said:

I got to 70 fishing last night as well as 40 str and 40 agility via barb fishing, have been getting around 40k xp/hr. Id say that’s a pretty good acheivment seeing as I have been so lazy and botted 100% if my accounts for the last 2 years up until this account. 

The plan for today is get 45 agility via canifis rooftop for marks of grace and 45 strength via

Grats on the progress so far! It definitely is a different feeling to be going legit and making it your own way. I finished RFD on my main a few months back, and it felt awesome. Good luck on your grind bruh.

• Heart 1