Flashbacks420

KSI Vs Logan

9 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

i did,  majority draw

no idea how they came up with that tho Logan won rounds 1-2 and maybe 4th but fuck man he looked weak as 

2 minutes ago, boldcorn74 said:

It's such a pathetic event, they already have the rematch planned for February ? 

better be without head gear so somebody can be koed 

• Like 2

Just now, Ragnar3 said:

does anyone really care about that? ? it has more hype then some boxing matches/mma fights haha! fair enough if u like them then u like them again! what's everyone fav fighting sport?

Boxing x) - I love boxing so much, mosty heavyweight boxing.. 

Mike Tyson is the GOAT ? 

1986-berbick_1410992i.jpg

As for the KSI/PAUL fight, I had it as a draw and i'm British and wanted KSI to win lol.

12 minutes ago, Robin Williams said:

Boxing x) - I love boxing so much, mosty heavyweight boxing.. 

Mike Tyson is the GOAT ? 

1986-berbick_1410992i.jpg

As for the KSI/PAUL fight, I had it as a draw and i'm British and wanted KSI to win lol.

haha I agree with u (about mike Tyson), what a awesome picture. I have fallen out of love with boxing, it is just too soft for me now a days, I love my mma now. it is so exicting compared to boxing.! 

Just now, Ragnar3 said:

haha I agree with u (about mike Tyson), what a awesome picture. I have fallen out of love with boxing, it is just too soft for me now a days, I love my mma now. it is so exicting compared to boxing.! 

Yeah it's not like the good old days when they boxed 15 rounds lmao!! I like UFC/MMA too and always the heavyweight division no matter what sport it is x) 

3 minutes ago, Robin Williams said:

Yeah it's not like the good old days when they boxed 15 rounds lmao!! I like UFC/MMA too and always the heavyweight division no matter what sport it is x) 

I would of agreed with u a year ago, but the lightweight/light heavyweight is really good classes in (ufc). I am glad nate diaz finally stop crying and is going to fight again this year, I hope his brother nick comes back also. Who is ure fav ufc fighter and why? haha sorry for the question bro u have peaked my interest ?

23 minutes ago, Ragnar3 said:

I would of agreed with u a year ago, but the lightweight/light heavyweight is really good classes in (ufc). I am glad nate diaz finally stop crying and is going to fight again this year, I hope his brother nick comes back also. Who is ure fav ufc fighter and why? haha sorry for the question bro u have peaked my interest ?

I mean true, that Michael Paige guy seems cool and is also a good boxer, saw him smash that guys skull rofl

I mean, I guess my favorite is Conor McGregor, I know thats probably overly clique lol

And Roy Nelson lol guys an animal

Edited by Robin Williams