Insane Ankou's - [FLAWLESS][BETTER THAN SDN VERSION]

5uck

Over the last few days ive decided to dive balls deep into scripting and am proud to present to you all my ankou script!

Insane Ankou's

by 5uck

4i36h.png

Features:

-Fights Ankou's in ANY room 

-Loots all valuable drops (Option to toggle off for faster xp)

-Loot deaths, bloods, laws, pure ess, mith ore, addy arrows, rannar seeds, key halves

-Loots and eats food to save some b2p tabs (disposes of Fried mushrooms bowl)

-b2p support (still works if looting is off)

-dba support(just bring it in your inventory)

-ranging and super str pot support(just bring in inventory)

-Inventory cleaning (Drops useless gems and other various items to maximize your peaches per tab)

- Amazing Anti-ban

- Human like combat

- Opens tabs randomly (will hover over certain magic spells)

- Checks random stats XP

- Every time the script waits for anything, the time it waits is different

-NEVER DIES (If your out of food and b2p, it will attempt to use a varrock teleport tab. If this fails it will run safely into one of the side rooms)

-Custom human like looting

-Supports many starting foods(Salmon, Trout, Tuna, Lobster, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark)

-Simple paint (hideable)

below is a proggy I got last night BEFORE I updated the combat\looting system. They are faster and more effective\human like now.

Melee stats on the account:

70 Attack

70 Strength

83 Defence

170709837b0385ab6a6a72c2c025c281.png

currently getting around 46-48k/hour with only 70 str.

Note: Paint has been updated slightly from that proggy.

What are my future plans for this script?

Ultimately I would like to see this script on the SDN. I personally feel this script is the best ankou bot and will continue to be so. This script has potential to make a substantial cash while getting some of the best combat xp in game. For the sake of not saturating the training spot, I am not sure I want to release this as a free script. However, I also don't want it to be some stupidly high priced script. I feel something in the range of $3-5 would be a fair. I'm not in this for the money, but it would be some nice motivation to keep it updated and working better everyday.

Im posting this because I would love to see some feedback on the project/hear some suggestions. leave a reply or send me a message, id love to hear from you.

Thanks, 5uck.

nice dude didnt kno you script too :D

ohmy.png Not that I really mind, but why create a script that already exists and has more features. a.k.a. SXAnkous :s

Runes are going to crash sooooo hard now. ty

Honestly, this was my first script. I wanted to make something that I could use and I didnt want to pay $8 for that ankous script, so I made one myself

After a day or two some of my friends wanted to try it, so i let them (they had been using the sxankous one) and they said this was faster and more effective.

My original goal was to just make an ankous fighter I could use for myself, but this turned out alot better then expected so i thought id share it with the community :)