Insane Ankou's - [FLAWLESS][BETTER THAN SDN VERSION]

5uck

Over the last few days I have decided to dive balls deep into scripting and am proud to present to you all my ankou script!

Insane Ankou's

by 5uck

4i36h.png

Features:

-Fights Ankou's in ANY room 

-Loots all valuable drops (Option to toggle off for faster xp)

-Loot deaths, bloods, laws, pure ess, mith ore, addy arrows, rannar seeds, key halves

-Loots and eats food to save some b2p tabs (disposes of Fried mushrooms bowl)

-b2p support (still works if looting is off)

-dba and Excalibur(good for ranging) support(just bring it in your inventory)

-ranging and super str pot support(just bring in inventory)

-Inventory cleaning (Drops useless gems and other various items to maximize your peaches per tab)

- Amazing Anti-ban

- Human like combat

- Opens tabs randomly (will hover over certain magic spells)

- Checks random stats XP

- Every time the script waits for anything, the time it waits is different

-NEVER DIES (If your out of food and b2p, it will attempt to use a varrock teleport tab. If this fails it will run safely into one of the side rooms)

-Custom human like looting

-Supports many starting foods(Salmon, Trout, Tuna, Lobster, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark)

-Simple paint (hideable)

below is a proggy I got last night BEFORE I updated the combat\looting system. They are faster and more effective\human like now.

Melee stats on the account:

70 Attack

70 Strength

83 Defence

170709837b0385ab6a6a72c2c025c281.png

currently getting around 46-48k/hour with only 70 str.

Note: Paint has been updated slightly from that proggy.

What are my future plans for this script?

Ultimately I would like to see this script on the SDN. I personally feel this script is the best ankou bot and will continue to be so. This script has potential to make a substantial cash while getting some of the best combat xp in game. For the sake of not saturating the training spot, I am not sure I want to release this as a free script. However, I also don't want it to be some stupidly high priced script. I feel something in the range of $3-5 would be a fair. I'm not in this for the money, but it would be some nice motivation to keep it updated and working better everyday.

Im posting this because I would love to see some feedback on the project/hear some suggestions. leave a reply or send me a message, id love to hear from you.

Thanks, 5uck.

Edited by 5uck