1-99 Agility on HCIM.

RoomScape

2 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

It’s a lot of money and when someone hasn’t used the market in years really it’s kind of hard to know their motive. 

hey, it has been some time since we've talked. RoomScape hasn't been this inactive in the market check his feedbacks, but lets be real he wouldn't waste his reputation in OSBot and other forums for 600m. that and he's already a verified MM on here. there's always a risk when you deal with people online, but he is as trusted as people can get on here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Whilst I can agree with some of what you said, I still live with saying anyone can scam at any given point. The fact he wants someone to spend so much time on an account with no proof of payment going to be given or ensuring them other than “I have ranks” check elsewhere like sythe. People are scamming left and right even with good feedback and donation ranks etc.

Whilst I don’t want to call it a scam, it does sound dodgy which is why people want to use a third party, which really claiming you’re trusted means nothing as I am as well. And he hasn’t actively been in the market which he confirms himself due to irl obligations.

And hi btw, welcome to the better market lol.

all in all, you can't deny that he's not trusted and you'd face the same risk with anyone else. he has recent feedback including MM so really he hasn't been that cut off from the market, just not as active as he once was. 

• Like 1

To me it sounds like Room is just filling an order for someone else (making a cut off of the account). Hence why he doesn't want to open himself to any of the downside and is reluctant to put up collateral through a third party trusted or not. From a business perspective, this is understandable.

However, to do 1-99 agility on an HCIM in a reasonable amount of time (1.5 months) would require the worker in question to basically treat this order as a full-time job. Additionally, they would effectively have to forgo doing any other jobs with no guarantee of compensation. Assuming they are not in a great place financially to begin with (RE: Venezuela or other), even you have to admit that its kind of unreasonable to think that any kind of successful arrangement will be made unless a significant premium is paid. Just food for thought.

Edited by Logicfury
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, mhmd21 said:

hey, it has been some time since we've talked. RoomScape hasn't been this inactive in the market check his feedbacks, but lets be real he wouldn't waste his reputation in OSBot and other forums for 600m. that and he's already a verified MM on here. there's always a risk when you deal with people online, but he is as trusted as people can get on here.

5 hours ago, mhmd21 said:

all in all, you can't deny that he's not trusted and you'd face the same risk with anyone else. he has recent feedback including MM so really he hasn't been that cut off from the market, just not as active as he once was. 

He’s not worth the time in all honesty. 

But thanks for the post bro! We need to catch up. Hit me up on skype!

2 hours ago, Logicfury said:

To me it sounds like Room is just filling an order for someone else (making a cut off of the account). Hence why he doesn't want to open himself to any of the downside and is reluctant to put up collateral through a third party trusted or not. From a business perspective, this is understandable.

However, to do 1-99 agility on an HCIM in a reasonable amount of time (1.5 months) would require the worker in question to basically treat this order as a full-time job. Additionally, they would effectively have to forgo doing any other jobs with no guarantee of compensation. Assuming they are not in a great place financially to begin with (RE: Venezuela or other), even you have to admit that its kind of unreasonable to think that any kind of successful arrangement will be made unless a significant premium is paid. Just food for thought.

Please tell me how this seems like I’m outsourcing a order. If you read my comments, I’ve accepted a multitude of price and time ranges. 

This is for a or a personal account. I can’t be asked to try and do stuff for other people as the pay is that of a poverish country and I’m more than able to pay for it. I wouldn’t let anyone on my personal account but this is a fresh account. 

And for for the last reason, there’s a risk of me scamming as with anything you will ever do online. If you think I’ll scamquit, and for something like 60pm at that, then good for you. Ignore my post and don’t reply. I just am not willing to pay someone anything prior to completion as too many people bot. If I pay 90% for 90% completion then get banned, I’m not going to put myself in the position to fight over a refund. 

Lastly, 600m or whatever is around $400. If you guys think $400 is a lot to me then I don’t know man. I’m not here to cater to the sceptics, I want this done. If you can do it, post your quote. If not then stop spamming my thread. 

Edited by RoomScape
Never mind.
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, RoomScape said:

He’s not worth the time in all honesty. 

But thanks for the post bro! We need to catch up. Hit me up on skype!

Please tell me how this seems like I’m outsourcing a order. If you read my comments, I’ve accepted a multitude of price and time ranges. 

This is for a or a personal account. I can’t be asked to try and do stuff for other people as the pay is that of a poverish country and I’m more than able to pay for it. I wouldn’t let anyone on my personal account but this is a fresh account. 

And for for the last reason, there’s a risk of me scamming as with anything you will ever do online. If you think I’ll scamquit, and for something like 60pm at that, then good for you. Ignore my post and don’t reply. I just am not willing to pay someone anything prior to completion as too many people bot. If I pay 90% for 90% completion then get banned, I’m not going to put myself in the position to fight over a refund. 

Lastly, 600m or whatever is around $400. If you guys think $400 is a lot to me then I don’t know man. I’m not here to cater to the sceptics, I want this done. If you can do it, post your quote. If not then stop spamming my thread. 

I mean the fact that you are unwilling to make any payment until completion for a job of this magnitude  (a month and a half of someone's life) shows that whatever sum of money this is worth is of great importance to you. Actions speak louder than words so let's be real here Roomscape.

Second, the fact that you are getting so many posts on the thread but no offers that satisfy your trade terms should be a CLEAR SIGNAL to you that your terms of trade are NOT reasonable, and you need to reassess  what the right conditions would be (if you actually plan to get this done).

Third, I don't know what your understanding of the socio-economic situation in Venezuela is, but we're not talking about people with a savings account here. These are people barely getting by day by day and every dollar counts. They physically don't have the ability to eat the costs of a job like this for a month and a half. As the de facto employer here, you should expect to absorb at least part of the risk. That's just how the real world works, and is the value-add service marketers like Dbuffed or Hanul provide when you buy a service at a premium from them.

TLDR; It just seems to me that you want to have your cake and eat it too.

Edited by Logicfury
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2018 at 4:28 PM, Logicfury said:

I mean the fact that you are unwilling to make any payment until completion for a job of this magnitude  (a month and a half of someone's life) shows that whatever sum of money this is worth is of great importance to you. Actions speak louder than words so let's be real here Roomscape.

Second, the fact that you are getting so many posts on the thread but no offers that satisfy your trade terms should be a CLEAR SIGNAL to you that your terms of trade are NOT reasonable, and you need to reassess  what the right conditions would be (if you actually plan to get this done).

Third, I don't know what your understanding of the socio-economic situation in Venezuela is, but we're not talking about people with a savings account here. These are people barely getting by day by day and every dollar counts. They physically don't have the ability to eat the costs of a job like this for a month and a half. As the de facto employer here, you should expect to absorb at least part of the risk. That's just how the real world works, and is the value-add service marketers like Dbuffed or Hanul provide when you buy a service at a premium from them.

TLDR; It just seems to me that you want to have your cake and eat it too.

Really don’t care what it seems like to you. Never asked for your opinion so go shit on someone else’s thread.