Jump to content
Gaatjeniksaan

Someone to explain me zulrah botting since I'm 5 yrs old.

Recommended Posts

I'd like to get into and try some Zulrah botting, any general guidelines on how to get caught less fast? (Since you're gonna get caught, maybe suicide it to get the most money out of it?)

I'll be making my own accounts, should they be made on home ip, botted on a proxy with the posibility to quash?

I'd like some people who are into it to share some stories (or pm it if that makes you more comfortable).

TLDR; I'm 5 years old, I want to try out Zulrah botting, what should I do / follow in general to not get fucked without lube?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Gaatjeniksaan said:

I'd like to get into and try some Zulrah botting, any general guidelines on how to get caught less fast? (Since you're gonna get caught, maybe suicide it to get the most money out of it?)

I'll be making my own accounts, should they be made on home ip, botted on a proxy with the posibility to quash?

I'd like some people who are into it to share some stories (or pm it if that makes you more comfortable).

TLDR; I'm 5 years old, I want to try out Zulrah botting, what should I do / follow in general to not get fucked without lube?

ya there is a guide its called google :D google does wonders basically like a web where you can find most if not all answers. Also its called trial and errors so you learn by failing alot :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ill give you this tho dont bot on your own ip thats stupid. That is all I can give you. Dont expect people to spoon you with information you learn by doing your own research and failing countless times until you cry and cry and eventually get the hang of it or until you want to quit life regardless best of luck. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Hope said:

DYOR!! But anywho gl with that ?

Haha I've been doing some of my own research, getting some information from the pro's here would help into that :D

3 minutes ago, Hanul said:

ya there is a guide its called google :D google does wonders basically like a web where you can find most if not all answers. Also its called trial and errors so you learn by failing alot :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ill give you this tho dont bot on your own ip thats stupid. That is all I can give you. Dont expect people to spoon you with information you learn by doing your own research and failing countless times until you cry and cry and eventually get the hang of it or until you want to quit life regardless best of luck. 

Yeah done a bunch of my own research just wanted to confirm a few things with pros, ive failed and got back up countless times in the past but it got a bunch harder over the last few years, thanks anyhow and gl with your own farm, not botting on home ip, was curious if I could handmade the accounts on my home ip, bot them on a private proxy, incase I get banned can I appeal them via home ip or do I get fucked over in someway after doing that?

Edited by Gaatjeniksaan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Gaatjeniksaan said:

I'd like to get into and try some Zulrah botting, any general guidelines on how to get caught less fast? (Since you're gonna get caught, maybe suicide it to get the most money out of it?)

I'll be making my own accounts, should they be made on home ip, botted on a proxy with the posibility to quash?

I'd like some people who are into it to share some stories (or pm it if that makes you more comfortable).

TLDR; I'm 5 years old, I want to try out Zulrah botting, what should I do / follow in general to not get fucked without lube?

tried zulrah, one acc last 15d other 3d, both banned in same day, botted 5h/day (2,5h in morning and 2,5h in evening). If you want acc to pay it self bot 10h+/day and mule profit every day

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Russian Guy said:

tried zulrah, one acc last 15d other 3d, both banned in same day, botted 5h/day (2,5h in morning and 2,5h in evening). If you want acc to pay it self bot 10h+/day and mule profit every day

Suppose they just line a chain ban and ban like that, so might aswell "semi-suicide" and mule money away each day and do a bunch of those accounts for the best profit (Paying for itself as you stated?) cheers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Gaatjeniksaan said:

Suppose they just line a chain ban and ban like that, so might aswell "semi-suicide" and mule money away each day and do a bunch of those accounts for the best profit (Paying for itself as you stated?) cheers

different ip, wasn't ussing mule on them, can't be chain ban

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...