BETA v1.3.3

Laz

• Developer

When do you think you will get full random support?

Would like to buy VIP for multiple tabs but no use if must babysit multiple accounts :s

For now you can add the randoms released on the forums in your scripts folder. We ourselves are aiming to release all randoms at once through our SDN, that way no one will have to update their randoms manually. We are still waiting for the person who we outsourced the SDN to, to finish the SDN up. Once he has finished it up, we will write the security around it to protect scripts used in the SDN from being cracked, leaked and stolen. All together, this shouldn't be too long anymore.

For now you can add the randoms released on the forums in your scripts folder. We ourselves are aiming to release all randoms at once through our SDN, that way no one will have to update their randoms manually. We are still waiting for the person who we outsourced the SDN to, to finish the SDN up. Once he has finished it up, we will write the security around it to protect scripts used in the SDN from being cracked, leaked and stolen. All together, this shouldn't be too long anymore.

Good to hear :)

I can ensure you that will support you with VIP payment when you get randoms working

PS. I know i can manually add them but there are not enough scripts yet so it would be profitable