Remove negative feedback

Tranquilo

Disputed Member:[]

Why it should be removed:Because i used my own bond to do the service and i was not on the account for days so no way i could bot it. and i made a other account for him that went well

Details:He order 2 accounts and wanted me to use my own bond and i used my own bond and everything went fine with the first account he paid for it and the other account i started on it and was on the hospital 3 days and then it got banned

Link to topic:Can't find the topic.

We agreed on 2 accounts to be done, after seeing one of the accounts banned and you ignoring my messages for over 3 weeks I left you a negative feedback. 

Because i used my own bond to do the service and i was not on the account for days so no way i could bot it''

This was fresh registered accounts that was sent to you 28/04 the ban took place 08/05.

It was your bond/ supplies, but lieng about botting services and not responding your customer for over 3 weeks is not appreciated.

I can change my feedback to a neutral, but I dont think it should be removed.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Aqua said:

We agreed on 2 accounts to be done, after seeing one of the accounts banned and you ignoring my messages for over 3 weeks I left you a negative feedback. 

Because i used my own bond to do the service and i was not on the account for days so no way i could bot it''

This was fresh registered accounts that was sent to you 28/04 the ban took place 08/05.

It was your bond/ supplies, but lieng about botting services and not responding your customer for over 3 weeks is not appreciated.

Will need to see proof of all of this.

9 hours ago, Aqua said:

first off we never said anything about non botted service. other thing u never paid me for the account and i never banned your account. i banned my own supplies if u wanna get in the site of the story. u never lost anything and u started saying i need to refund u? at the start and i told u i never took money for the first account.