Mage order

Monkley

12 minutes ago, rsman515 said:

Time to do what? turn autoclicker on and go afk, but he has time to post a thread on osbot and wait for someone?

Is that even allowed to offer macroing services lol

this is botting forum but nto allowed to offer macroing service? i see your avatar reflects you irl

9 minutes ago, Russian Guy said:

this is botting forum but nto allowed to offer macroing service? i see your avatar reflects you irl

Well it might be allowed but

A. What if you get the account banned? Is it your responsibility or his? You will have to refund him the account + money back or get banned.

B. I still don't get it if he wanted to autoclick his mage, why would he pay for it when he can google "Autoclicker" click the first link and download. ????

17 minutes ago, rsman515 said:

Well it might be allowed but

A. What if you get the account banned? Is it your responsibility or his? You will have to refund him the account + money back or get banned.

B. I still don't get it if he wanted to autoclick his mage, why would he pay for it when he can google "Autoclicker" click the first link and download. ????

A. he know that i use auto clicker so he understand what can happend and if acc get ban no one fault i guess, but for autoclicking we woud need discuss with acc owner.

B. why he need someone to do mage, he can buy tons of longbow and runes and do magic himself? If he ask for a service, i offer him a qoute, i don't understand what's your problem.

12 minutes ago, Russian Guy said:

A. he know that i use auto clicker so he understand what can happend and if acc get ban no one fault i guess, but for autoclicking we woud need discuss with acc owner.

B. why he need someone to do mage, he can buy tons of longbow and runes and do magic himself? If he ask for a service, i offer him a qoute, i don't understand what's your problem.

Why he need someone to do mage? 

Maybe if he is too lazy to do it himself, and doesn't want to bot or autoclick it, that's why?

13 minutes ago, rsman515 said:

You make no sense, how would he be too lazy to download autoclicker if he isn't too lazy to post a thread for service, change his rs accounts password, pay for someone to do it ?? :???:

not all autoclickers works, you need to put effort in searching it, and paying someone is taking a lot of effort :D