Getting banned moderately quick

Psycholog

8 minutes ago, Rage Blend said:

Have you asked yourself that maybe you are not the first person that bots on chickens then on cows and that just does quests to get the 7qp? why dont u quest till 5 qp? .

PD: Try the Check Woodcuting experience trick , it works.

I believe you need 7qp to so you could trade instead of having to have 24 hours of play time. 

I never f2p botted before but in terms of avoiding fast bans after tut island, do  tutorial island on a non-bot client or looking-glass. Don't ever use a tutorial island script (unless it's private). Avoid what everyone else is botting in f2p (chicken, cows, etc). There are so many bots that are doing what you are doing. You can try stronghold of security, barbarians, dwarves, etc. Be different. Have fun in f2p though. It's like 1/100th the speed, progression, and gains of a p2p XD 

I’m not botting tutorial island, I’m doing it manually and leaving the accounts for 3 days to rest. I also did all the quests manually as well. 

They aren’t getting chain banned because they’re getting banned at different times, but it’s not like people buy one proxy for every account they bot right? Otherwise 200+ account bot farms would be costing $1k USD+ in proxies. 

The VPS I’m using is from VPSgamers and the proxy I’m using is the one willy bank loot recommends in his guide. I didn’t say using either of these will make you less likely to be banned, but it sure as hell will stop me from linking accounts on my home IP. 

11 minutes ago, Psycholog said:

but it’s not like people buy one proxy for every account they bot right? Otherwise 200+ account bot farms would be costing $1k USD+ in proxies. 

Every client I launch is under a different proxy. And if you're spending over $1000/mo on proxies and you're not getting roughly 1k proxies then you're getting scammed. You can find proxies for around $1/ea. 

On 6/21/2018 at 3:30 PM, Psycholog said:

I’m not botting tutorial island, I’m doing it manually and leaving the accounts for 3 days to rest. I also did all the quests manually as well. 

They aren’t getting chain banned because they’re getting banned at different times, but it’s not like people buy one proxy for every account they bot right? Otherwise 200+ account bot farms would be costing $1k USD+ in proxies. 

The VPS I’m using is from VPSgamers and the proxy I’m using is the one willy bank loot recommends in his guide. I didn’t say using either of these will make you less likely to be banned, but it sure as hell will stop me from linking accounts on my home IP. 

i get my proxy for 0.5 Dollar per proxy :P

Delete ur Random.dat and restart pc :P 

• Like 1

On 6/19/2018 at 9:27 PM, Slut said:

man, jagex must hate you for your 3 account combat bot farm!

more OT: proxies are tinfoil hats, not worth getting.

So just keep botting on our home ip's even when they get flagged? I'll take my chances with a proxy i think lol.

dont wanna risk my legit maxed acc.

To op.

I have used perfect fighter and that only. I did all quests manually and my accounts last well over a few months.