need large pest control service

Cast tb

Hey guys, I'm hoping to find somebody trusted to do a Pest Control service me. It is a pretty big service and I am willing to pay appropriately.

I need about 8000 Pest Control points. I am not looking to get ANY exp in hit points, so it MUST be done via repairing the barricades. No combat experience at all.

If need be, it can be broken up into multiple sessions.

I am not looking to offer you a price. I want YOU to tell me how much you value you your time. I need it done in a timely manner and I need it done right. We can definitely negotiate but if you ask me to offer you a price I'll be moving on to somebody else.

I'm looking for somebody who is trusted in the community. I don't really give a shit about the items on the account but losing the progress on my account by getting ANY combat experience, especially in HP is something that I'm not interested in. Consider me a skiller. Don't bother if you know you're not trusted.

15 minutes ago, Cast tb said:

Hey guys, I'm hoping to find somebody trusted to do a Pest Control service me. It is a pretty big service and I am willing to pay appropriately.

I need about 8000 Pest Control points. I am not looking to get ANY exp in hit points, so it MUST be done via repairing the barricades. No combat experience at all.

If need be, it can be broken up into multiple sessions.

I am not looking to offer you a price. I want YOU to tell me how much you value you your time. I need it done in a timely manner and I need it done right. We can definitely negotiate but if you ask me to offer you a price I'll be moving on to somebody else.

I'm looking for somebody who is trusted in the community. I don't really give a shit about the items on the account but losing the progress on my account by getting ANY combat experience, especially in HP is something that I'm not interested in. Consider me a skiller. Don't bother if you know you're not trusted.

Off topic, but I'd be interested in seeing content and progression of this account!

• Like 1