XXXTentacion is dead

ikos9

21 minutes ago, JARNQ said:

You shouldn't thank god for anyone's death, even if they're "irrelevant".

I don't feel that a rapper who beat his pregnant girlfriend is dead, but i don't thank god lol

No one is saying oh yeah it's great his dead per say.

It's not like I am going to feel sorry for someone I have never heard of however. People die every day.

2 hours ago, JARNQ said:

Thanking god for his death is pretty much the same as saying great he is dead.

I didn't say you'd need to feel sorry, i don't either.

Well technically you are. I shouldn’t be like oh my god he died? Wow fuck my life I’m gonna go hang myself! 

Me saying good to one less person is completely passed otherwise. Would you allow your father to beat your mother? Read all the articles, and being that if I didn’t know him I would say thank you to the people who did what they did again, it’s a waste of people’s time to have scum in the world.

4 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

I shouldn’t be like oh my god he died? Wow fuck my life I’m gonna go hang myself! 

There must be a middleground to "Wow fuck my life i'm gonna go hang myself!" and "Thank god he is dead", no?

4 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

Me saying good to one less person is completely passed otherwise. Would you allow your father to beat your mother? Read all the articles, and being that if I didn’t know him I would say thank you to the people who did what they did again, it’s a waste of people’s time to have scum in the world.

I know what he did, and if it was for example my sister that he did it to, i would have probably killed him myself. I still don't believe we should be celebrating someone's death, but that's just my opinion.

1 minute ago, JARNQ said:

There must be a middleground to "Wow fuck my life i'm gonna go hang myself!" and "Thank god he is dead", no?

I know what he did, and if it was for example my sister that he did it to, i would have probably killed him myself. I still don't believe we should be celebrating someone's death, but that's just my opinion.

No, there isn't any middleground really, what you're saying is literally the same concept. 

Who said we are celebrating? You are simply picking at straws here to try involve yourself further. Did you know the person personally? Did you listen to his shitty music? If so then sure you're allowed to voice your opinion in the means that you are sorry he is gone, but to many of us it's another irrelevant women beater.

Stop trying to pick at something that wasn't needed to be picked at, no one is celebrating or claiming anything close to it like you're saying, we're simply saying oh well it's another person dead so what?

Just now, Plaxonn said:

why so many people have no respect for others, he died at a way to young age.. maybe he did some bad things but at least he changed

People change if they are willing to, most of society isn't willing to though.

It's nothing to do with respecting someone, nothing gives you the right to beat someone within an inch of their life or so on.

3 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

No, there isn't any middleground really

we're simply saying oh well it's another person dead so what?

Wouldnt "so what" be somewhere between "Wow fuck my life i'm gonna go hang myself!" and "Thank god he is dead"?

Also, you're not simply saying "oh well it's another person dead so what?", you thanked god for his death with pretty much means him being dead is better than him being alive.

7 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

I shouldn’t be like oh my god he died? Wow fuck my life I’m gonna go hang myself! 

Did you know the person personally? Did you listen to his shitty music? If so then sure you're allowed to voice your opinion in the means that you are sorry he is gone, but to many of us it's another irrelevant women beater.

You seem to think i'm a big xxxtentacion fan or something, i'm not trying to defend him nor am i sorry for his death but i don't think he deserved it for his past mistakes.

Its whatever, i was already gonna stop replying 2 replies ago because i don't care. 

Edited by JARNQ

7 minutes ago, JARNQ said:

Wouldnt "so what" be somewhere between "Wow fuck my life i'm gonna go hang myself!" and "Thank god he is dead"?

Also, you're not simply saying "oh well it's another person dead so what?", you thanked god for his death with pretty much means him being dead is better than him being alive.

You seem to think i'm a big xxxtentacion fan or something, i'm not trying to defend him nor am i sorry for his death but i don't think he deserved it for his past mistakes.

Its whatever, i was already gonna stop replying 2 replies ago because i don't care. 

Well yes, would you say a women beater should be let off scott free? Not being funny he obviously pissed up the wrong tree to get there. So really, yes it’s a good thing he isn’t around as the world needs less of him. However I don’t see that his past mistakes are something that recently happened or maybe I’m wrong, so he is in the wrong regardless and yes you are defending him to whatever degree you want to claim.

25 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Well yes, would you say a women beater should be let off scott free? Not being funny he obviously pissed up the wrong tree to get there. So really, yes it’s a good thing he isn’t around as the world needs less of him. However I don’t see that his past mistakes are something that recently happened or maybe I’m wrong, so he is in the wrong regardless and yes you are defending him to whatever degree you want to claim.

scott free? No.

I still don't think death sentence is the right punishment for him.

I'm not sure if there's new news on it but last time i read about it they said his bag was stolen and it seemed like a robbery, so it doesn't necessarily mean that he pissed off the wrong people. He did do horrible things in the past but it seems like recently he was trying to do good.