Fallout 76

Jacksonpm23

Okay so we knew from the first one that it could possibly be set in WVU. There were a lot of fan theories...as someone who's originally from WV I can confirm a lot of the land marks that outsiders wouldn't recognize. 
(A) Mothman is going to be present. The flying creature you see 3/4th in has to be the mothman. Probably going to have some radioactive mutative background as one would guess. 
(B) It's going to be ridiculously huge. Morgantown, WV is going to be a big part of the game. We see that with Woodburn and Cheat lake in the scenage. For those that don't know anything about the town, it's the home of WVU; not much else there besides the university. Capital building in Charleston is also present. Most mysteriously of all is the fact it'll have the Greenbrier Resort. The sweet thing about the latter is that this means it'll feature the top-secret presidential vault that was built there. Greenbrier Resort is basically a top of the line, 5 star celeb and politician hangout. I.e., I think even the New Orleans Saints and a couple other NFL teams have held summer workouts there as a sort of vacation-work combo, but I digress.
I haven't paid full price for a Bethesda game since Morrowind, but that's definitely going to change lol.

12 minutes ago, Rxd said:

If 76 being a multiplayer game is true, i can see mothman being a raid boss. 
What if they make it like destiny?

I hope they do but...without fucking it up like Destiny 2?
However, remember they said it'll be like a base-building aspect in there as well. So many sort of a 7 days to die +fallout+destiny/BL2?