banned legit questing?

steamcleaner

59 minutes ago, steamcleaner said:

yeah I made this account because another account got the hammer. My IP could be flagged; if I reset my IP will it look bad on the accounts that haven't gotten banned / my mules?

My question is, have you been botting tutorial island on your IP at all? That means on any account. After you create a certain amount of accounts on one IP in a short amount of time, they'll start banning every account you create within a few hours of game play. Accounts must be created through multiple proxies or buy the tutorial completed accounts from a reputable user.

I highly doubt you were banned for trading the items over. I've transferred over 4-5b through my lvl 3 mule and it's still not banned. I also only use one IP, I don't use proxies at all.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

4 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

My question is, have you been botting tutorial island on your IP at all? That means on any account. After you create a certain amount of accounts on one IP in a short amount of time, they'll start banning every account you create within a few hours of game play. Accounts must be created through multiple proxies or buy the tutorial completed accounts from a reputable user.

I highly doubt you were banned for trading the items over. I've transferred over 4-5b through my lvl 3 mule and it's still not banned. I also only use one IP, I don't use proxies at all.

so i just need to make these account from a different IP?

9 hours ago, steamcleaner said:

so i just need to make these account from a different IP?

Yes, so if you want to do it properly, you have to create the account and do tutorial island on the same ip, otherwise you'll get locked. Or like I said, just buy them for 60-100k each. In the long run it's worth it if you can't figure out how to do the tutorial island thing properly.